Are we not allowed to have different views around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan72

BANNED
There is a thread with a specific thread title with the word YouTube in it.

It's the Gemma O'Doherty YouTube channel thread so you would think positive and negative or critical behaviour of said YouTube channel would be on debate.

But a certain mod on here is very delicate about wee Gemma, very protective of Gemma, you are not allowed criticise her or Torino guy.

Anyhow Gemma tweeted about her suspension, about how YouTube his corrupt, and I rightly questioned why she is using a service she claims is corrupt if her selling point is anti corruption?

Dan72

BANNED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are we really at a stage on here that questioning a contradiction is an attack?

[/QUOTE]
What is the problem here?

Gemma clams YouTube is corrupt and she says she is anti corruption, so why would she want to use this service?

Bit like Gemma telling you all to ditch your smartphones while she still uses her one.

Have you even begun yet to notice a trend?
From YouTube.

But Gemma is the gift that keeps giving with her constant contradictions.

She is anti corruption she says, accuses YouTube of being corrupt but is whining about not being able to use this 'corrupt' service? You couldn't make it up.

This is just classic Gemma walking contradiction.😂😂

[MOD]

You have been warned more than enough times now.
Any more attempts to attack Gemma on this thread will result in a thread ban

[MOD]

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
As an aside perhaps, I had intended on starting a thread discussing how Gemma had gone viral on utube as of late but now she appears banned.

Nobody is fooled Dan72. She is a threat to the establishment and it is my opinion that Punjabiassjabber has asked to have her banned.

Your views would be welcome when I get around to my thread which likely will have to be altered now.

Dan72

BANNED
View attachment 4963

All views are welcome.
Hang on a second here, perhaps ask why I started the thread.

This morning I merely pointed out that Gemma O'doherty was suspended from a service she claims is corrupt when her USP and group is meant to be anti corruption and I received two thread warnings from Godsdog?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
What is the point of your idiotic OP..?

You have form in this department posting rubbish OPs that are devoid of any stimulating content and geared to a political agenda that is transparently odious.

Dan72

BANNED
As an aside perhaps, I had intended on starting a thread discussing how Gemma had gone viral on utube as of late but now she appears banned.

Nobody is fooled Dan72. She is a threat to the establishment and it is my opinion that Punjabiassjabber has asked to have her banned.

Your views would be welcome when I get around to my thread which likely will have to be altered now.
Your points may be valid but surely if a poster points out a contradiction from Gemma or criticises her it should not warrant thread warnings.

That type of modding is way over the top

Dan72

BANNED
Can we ban this troll?
A troll because I question the narrative around here?

How can you get thread ban warnings for pointing out an advocate who is anti corruption, wants to enter politics on that issue then whinge a 'corrupt' service has banned her selling her anti corruption message on their 'corrupt' platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom