Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Are the hard left a law onto themselves?

• Thread starter gaelstree
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 605
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
I just recently joined twitter, and am shocked to see how hate filled the Irish hard left are, Malone, Doherty, and o leary are names I refer to.
Thing is, they get free reign to say and do what they like without any repercussions. These people are obviously disturbed, but the establishment use them as enforcers, or orwellian thought police.

After what happened with the nazi plant at Barrow st, which the media reported without question. Also, the milk shake assault on grand torino. We are in truly terrifying times.

darkhorse3

PI Member
the hard left of today remind me of hardcore catholics in 1950's ireland.

nasty, brainwashed, ignorant, hateful and totally lacking any humanity or remorse.

ireland has replaced one tyranny with another.
As much as we give hedence to ..

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
As much as we give hedence to ..
They are backed by the establishment unfortunately. People like Gearòid Murphy is just a man with a camera exposing the corrupt nature of these NGOs. Meanwhile, these muppets are backed up with untold resources, compliments of the Irish taxpayer.

Ted

PI Member
the hard left of today remind me of hardcore catholics in 1950's ireland.

nasty, brainwashed, ignorant, hateful and totally lacking any humanity or remorse.

ireland has replaced one tyranny with another.
Were you around in the 50s or did somebody else tell you?
Today's young people "know" what Ireland was like but they haven't a clue what it was really like.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I just recently joined twitter, and am shocked to see how hate filled the Irish hard left are, Malone, Doherty, and o leary are names I refer to.
Thing is, they get free reign to say and do what they like without any repercussions. These people are obviously disturbed, but the establishment use them as enforcers, or orwellian thought police.

After what happened with the nazi plant at Barrow st, which the media reported without question. Also, the milk shake assault on grand torino. We are in truly terrifying times.
They are not the Hard Left though.

They are the attack dogs of Le Pensee Unique.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Well, Paul murphy, brid whatsherface, and boyd barrett..they are all one and the same. NPCs.
I don't consider Trots as part of the Left- I know that sounds counter-intuitive however after encountering Trots when I moved to England to go to University I did research on their movement and was flabbergasted that such outright ego mania and sleaziness could exist, and bear in mind I was a five point Calvinist at the time so not someone who held a rosy view of human nature.

Top Bottom