Are Nordie Shinners more Libtarded than their Mexican brethern?

There's a more sharper cultural contest with the unionists, so the Shinners are more highly strung up there.

Although tbh, it's not the north south divide I see, it's the rural/urban divide. There's noone who is even of a vaguely conservative temperament voting in a creature like Mary Lou McDonald.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
I have the impression from online that Nordie Shinners tend to be way more libtarded than those from the Republic of Ireland; has anyone else got this impression? And if so what do you believe the causes for this are?
The online Nordie SF Posters are the new Gaystapo Pups of Adams.

Most of the Northern Fenians are long gone.

The Southern online Shinners hate O'Brion & Co with such a vengeance that they don't care if they are forced out of something that they were already growing to hate...

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
The online Nordie SF Posters are the new Gaystapo Pups of Adams.

Most of the Northern Fenians are long gone.

The Southern online Shinners hate O'Brion & Co with such a vengeance that they don't care if they are forced out of something that they were already growing to hate...
The two most aggressively libtarded Nordie Shinners on P.ie both didn't support them during the Troubles (honestly I wouldn't be shocked if Eagle supported the Alliance Party in those days). I wonder whether their standstill in terms of votes is that though they are constantly attracting new voters they are always constantly losing old ones.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
They are losing Voters and Members.

There are still some Fenians left in Belfast but a lot have gone.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
There's a more sharper cultural contest with the unionists, so the Shinners are more highly strung up there.

Although tbh, it's not the north south divide I see, it's the rural/urban divide. There's noone who is even of a vaguely conservative temperament voting in a creature like Mary Lou McDonald.
The thing is though that there appears to be division between Nordie and Mexican Shinners not just on things such as abortion and homosexualist marriage but also in the attitudes to take the wars in Syria and the Ukraine. One Nordie Shinner called me a weirdo for defending President Assad and another Nordie CNR told me that my inner Loyalist was coming out due to my support for Novorossiya against the Putschists.

The thing is though that there appears to be division between Nordie and Mexican Shinners not just on things such as abortion and homosexualist marriage but also in the attitudes to take the wars in Syria and the Ukraine. One Nordie Shinner called me a weirdo for defending President Assad and another Nordie CNR told me that my inner Loyalist was coming out due to my support for Novorossiya against the Putschists.
Sounds to me more of a generational thing. The new generation of urban dwelling Dublin Shinnerflakes will also be "authoritarian personality" triggered by what the Western media universally presents as these forbidding disciplinarian types. They are blind to Adams, as they think of him as some sort of Mandela-esque "Bob Marley" figure with a celebrity star quality. The tougher older generation won't be tethered to that kind of baggage when looking at these neo-Cold War conflicts.

'Just plain offensive': Donegal nightclub removes billboard of female golfer following outcry

A DONEGAL NIGHTCLUB has removed a large billboard of a female golfer following a backlash from people in the community.

The advertisement featured the back of a woman wearing golf clothes along with the tagline: “Libertys – Your 19th hole for summer.” It appeared just outside Buncrana and advertised a nightclub in the town.

The Dubai Duty Free Irish Open will be held in the nearby Ballyliffin Golf Club later in the summer.

The billboard sparked an angry reaction from Sinn Féin Senator Pádraig Mac Lochlainn who described it as “just plain offensive to women”.

'Just plain offensive': Donegal nightclub removes billboard of female golfer following outcry
Good to see the boys tackling all the hard pressing issues effecting the struggling working class in the North West. It's been like a frog boiling in hot water they way Sinn Féin morphed into a clone of the permanently offended The Guardian readership. .

Good to see the boys tackling all the hard pressing issues effecting the struggling working class in the North West. It's been like a frog boiling in hot water they way Sinn Féin morphed into a clone of the permanently offended The Guardian readership. .
ogra sinn Fein which tends to be more northern based has feminism as one of their core 5 principles.
this feminism no doubt will not extend to single mothers, women in call centres and rapefugee victims.