Archaeologists uncover more proof of Jewish rule in Jerusalem

If roc says someone has "authority, credibility, intelligence," you can be sure they're nothing but a bought whore.
Well not always, but when it comes to Palestinians yes indeed. I can understand a Palestinian being dragged down under the weight so that all sense of personal integrity leaves them and they adopt a "if you cannot beat them join them" attitude- however they could be a Walid Shoebat or Sean O'Callaghan type character also. Either which way it illustrates nothing other than the sheer sordidness that accompanies Zionism.

the above headline reads -

archaeologists uncover more proof of jewish rule in jerusalem

in 3000 years time, maybe the headline relating to these times we live in now will read

archaeologists uncover more proof of jewish misrule in jerusalem

roc_

One needs to have integrity before one can recognise it in others. You don't.
To my mind, integrity demands you do what you believe is right, acknowledge truth, no matter what anyone else thinks.

This woman "turned against her community" as you would put it, by saying what she saw, and thought, that painted her community in a very unflattering light.

She has been ostracised and widely bad mouthed because of it.

We need more people like that. People of integrity, Taigh. Not morons who believe they owe some group their blind "loyalty".

That kind of "integrity" may be fine for very young men in an armed robbery gang or some terrorist outfit.

But once they get older, and get to realise the value of life, the pain of the loss of a child, and so on, what they do in the name of "integrity" changes.

Those who never grew up, who lack all integrity, would call these men and women "snitches" or some such.

I'm very glad I differ from you and your asshole bigoted cronies so much on such conceptions.

the above headline reads -

archaeologists uncover more proof of jewish rule in jerusalem

in 3000 years time, maybe the headline relating to these times we live in now will read

archaeologists uncover more proof of jewish misrule in jerusalem
In 3000 years time it will be the era of Idiocracy - the headline will read: Archaeologists uncover more proof of Jewish dinosaurs.

Anyway this is quite interesting, though there is some controversy around it. It is a Stele from 1208 BC which would appear be the first mention of ancient Israel. The real problem for the OP is that both in terms of biological inheritance and Spiritual beliefs Muslim Palestinians it can easily be argued are far closer to the original Hebrews and Ur-Yahwehism than well the lads he is supporting.

Merneptah Stele - Wikipedia

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I recall a discussion between Norman Finkelstein and I think Max Blumenthal on Crosstalk on RT, during which they both said that Israeli archeological digs in Jerusalem did not continue down beyond the level at which they were finding Jewish artefacts.

I recall a discussion between Norman Finkelstein and I think Max Blumenthal on Crosstalk on RT, during which they both said that Israeli archeological digs did not continue down beyond the level at which they were finding Jewish artefacts.
There are "Israeli" archeological digs done by actual serious academics and then there are those done by people connected with the Hard Right Zionist Right and "Christian Zionists" which are very often about establishing claims to land and making Palestinian lives more difficult.

sword, have u ever been to knockma hill, noahs grand daughter associated with it. it is the most cosmic place ive ever been to, went there this summer for first time and watched moon rise, it is most definitely a centre of higher energy.