Archaeologists uncover more proof of Jewish rule in Jerusalem

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
Despite Palestinian and UNESCO efforts to remove the Jewish indigenous history in Israel, particularly Jerusalem, the evidence keeps showing up in archeological digs. It’s why Israelis want to keep digging, and Palestinians oppose any digging, particularly in the area of the Temple Mount and Western Wall.

One seeks the truth, the other is afraid of the truth.

During the recent UN General Assembly vote condemning Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Danny Danon, Israeli Ambassador to the UN, held up an ancient coin found during the excavations at the City of David in the Old City of Jerusalem

Archeologists uncover more proof of Jewish rule in Jerusalem during First Temple era

2,700-year-old clay artifact discovered near Western Wall bearing Hebrew inscription “governor of the city”

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
Nope, I just hate all the hate on the Jews, whats all the love for the Muslims?
I asked you before about Palestinian Christians but you ran away

Dec 17, 2017#279
2pacs said:
Your point?​
For every verse you find there is an alterative verse that counters.​
What we know is that God promised the land to the Jews and their children, do any prophets or people override the word of God?​
You need to accept that the lands of Israel were given to the Jewish people by God himself, as a God-fearing person you are standing in front of God and telling him his word means nothing and you know best.​
Nobody follows the commandments of God to the fullest, if you did you would not be here criticising the rights of the Jewish people to live in their lands given to them by God himself.​
You never answered my question to you about Palestinian Christians. Did you know they existed?​
Here are a few talking about their lives in the Occupied West Bank​
Nobody ↑ :​
2 hrs ·​
"Basically you’re not allowed to breathe, unless you take their permission."​
Palestinians Christians open up about life under Israeli occupation and Trump's Jerusalem decision​

Despite Palestinian and UNESCO efforts to remove the Jewish indigenous history in Israel, particularly Jerusalem, the evidence keeps showing up in archeological digs. It’s why Israelis want to keep digging, and Palestinians oppose any digging, particularly in the area of the Temple Mount and Western Wall.

One seeks the truth, the other is afraid of the truth.

During the recent UN General Assembly vote condemning Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Danny Danon, Israeli Ambassador to the UN, held up an ancient coin found during the excavations at the City of David in the Old City of Jerusalem

Archeologists uncover more proof of Jewish rule in Jerusalem during First Temple era

2,700-year-old clay artifact discovered near Western Wall bearing Hebrew inscription “governor of the city”
I'm sure the Palestinians aren't against archaeology but the reality is these digs are used to limit Palestinian movements at Al Aqsa, their most holy site.

They are rightly suspicious of zionazi maneuvering and the project to take Al Aqsa off them and give it to the nutter zionazis from NYC and Russia who want to build a synagogue they say was there 4,000 years ago.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
A little background on a couple of the key characters from Kalipa's little contingent, for anyone interested:

HAMAS’ (& Fatah’s) Christian Terrorists: Meet Chris Al-Bandak of the Shalit Trade

Terrorism's Christian Godfather | TIME

LOL you hate Christian Palestinians being mentioned don't you roc ?

Why do you always try to smear them ?

Why is George Habash any different from the Jewish terrorists like Begin , Ben-Gurion, etc who went on to become leaders of the Israeli state ?

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

Last edited:

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
I'm sure the Palestinians aren't against archaeology but the reality is these digs are used to limit Palestinian movements at Al Aqsa, their most holy site.

They are rightly suspicious of zionazi maneuvering and the project to take Al Aqsa off them and give it to the nutter zionazis from NYC and Russia who want to build a synagogue they say was there 4,000 years ago.

Yes I agree with you. Many , many Christian and Islamic items found on these digs have been destroyed so as to keep up the narrative

Archeology in Palestine sadly is becoming increasingly politicized but the claims of American Evangelicals and the Zionist Hard Right seem very often to be totally at odds in this field with the findings of the academic archeological mainstream within the Zionist State. I would also say that it is clear to me that some of the more extreme "Old Testament minimalists" similarly are politically motivated albeit for the Palestinian side but on the other hand I don't think there can be any denying that the Deuteronomist historian and redactor gives an incredibly partisan re-telling of the history of the Old Testament Church in Judah and Israel, and besides his massive bias in favour of the Southern Kingdom he also is much more concerned with making Theological and moral points than he is with writing history as we would understand. People in Antiquity and the Middle Ages saw Scripture as a repository of essential core truths, as much more to do with the qualitative than with quantitative literal surface facts.

This is a Professor of Archeology at Tel Aviv University and someone highly regarded globally in his flied explaining the conclusions he has drawn from the evidence unearthed. Other stuff could easily turn up so make of it what you will.

I believe that Solomon's/the First Temple existed but I don't think it was located on the same spot as those of Ezra's and Herod's.