• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Poll APARTHEID ENGLAND: Jews & Whites under sustained Terror Pogrom in Bradford!

Was Enoch Powell a "Common Sense" Visionary?

• No - I am an Anti-Native Terrorist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mary Crilly said the figures better represent the reality of rape in Ireland and show that co-operation between the centre and gardaí is working.
“I, for one, welcome the increase in these figures,” she said. “The rise in these figures is coming a bit closer to the reality of rape in this city.”

However ,he said, many of the reported cases are historical and the spike in figures most likely reflects greater confidence among victims of rape to report the crime to gardaí.

The usual horseshit, they blame the increase on better reporting of crime, as in it was always like this. Nothing to see here, men are bad, they are all the same.

Mary Crilly said the figures better represent the reality of rape in Ireland and show that co-operation between the centre and gardaí is working.
“I, for one, welcome the increase in these figures,” she said. “The rise in these figures is coming a bit closer to the reality of rape in this city.”

However ,he said, many of the reported cases are historical and the spike in figures most likely reflects greater confidence among victims of rape to report the crime to gardaí.

The usual horseshit, they blame the increase on better reporting of crime, as in it was always like this. Nothing to see here, men are bad, they are all the same.

I am quite surprised. I had not thought Cork was a black spot for rapes.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

The fact is that most Irish women are completely unprepared for the reality of some of these migrants. They just take it for granted that they will behave like Irish men.

Another poster and I over on the other place have argued for a separate development/apartheid system to be brought in to the six counties that make up Northern Ireland so each tribe can be perfectly content to be itself without stepping on the other's toes; both Republicans, moderate "Nationalists", Unionists and Loyalists all reacted by dismissing the idea out of hand or even saying that such an idea would be somehow morally wrong. Alain De Beinoist who has opposed mass immigration from the start and is clear today that it has been a disaster for France has argued that maybe Muslims there, and the relations between Muslims and the indigenous population are much worse in France than they are in the UK, should be given their own semi-autonomous zones such as Christians and Jews had in the Ottoman Empire. This caused upset both from the Right and from the Left, the Left seeing it as an attack on the Republican ideal of "Citizenship" coming from someone from an old Monarchist family. However I think it is an idea worth examining.

This documentary from black, Guardian writer Darcus Howe suggests that the "Asian" population (pakistanis) have a deep hatred not just for whites, and jews, but also blacks.
UK looks like a mess.
Apparently back in the 1970s whites and afro-carribians used to go "Paki bashing" together. So that stuff goes back a while. The worst hatred in the UK is between Sikhs and Muslims. Of course if you cannot get a condescending kick into the indigenous working class and/or get a hit of "White guilt" the media generally isn't interested. Why the ROI ruling elite decided to follow in introducing mass immigration when it was clear that it was a mess elsewhere is beyond me.

Apparently back in the 1970s whites and afro-carribians used to go "Paki bashing" together. So that stuff goes back a while. The worst hatred in the UK is between Sikhs and Muslims. Of course if you cannot get a condescending kick into the indigenous working class and/or get a hit of "White guilt" the media generally isn't interested. Why the ROI ruling elite decided to follow in introducing mass immigration when it was clear that it was a mess elsewhere is beyond me.
Because it doesn't affect them.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
This documentary from black, Guardian writer Darcus Howe suggests that the "Asian" population (pakistanis) have a deep hatred not just for whites, and jews, but also blacks.
UK looks like a mess.
The Inter-racial Violence in Birmingham is mainly Brown V Black.

Huge Religious strife between Muslims & Sikhs in UK too.

Hindus reckon for all their problems with Sikhs that Muslims are the instigators at the behest of the Zios.

They all know the Zios are the primary source of Conflicts.

Everyone has to bury the Hatchet & decommission the Ziomatrix Crime Factory.

Another poster and I over on the other place have argued for a separate development/apartheid system to be brought in to the six counties that make up Northern Ireland so each tribe can be perfectly content to be itself without stepping on the other's toes; both Republicans, moderate "Nationalists", Unionists and Loyalists all reacted by dismissing the idea out of hand or even saying that such an idea would be somehow morally wrong. Alain De Beinoist who has opposed mass immigration from the start and is clear today that it has been a disaster for France has argued that maybe Muslims there, and the relations between Muslims and the indigenous population are much worse in France than they are in the UK, should be given their own semi-autonomous zones such as Christians and Jews had in the Ottoman Empire. This caused upset both from the Right and from the Left, the Left seeing it as an attack on the Republican ideal of "Citizenship" coming from someone from an old Monarchist family. However I think it is an idea worth examining.
These areas already act like semi-autonomous, just not officially ? These ethnic enclaves/ghettos are no go areas for police and services,
The shocking reality of 'no-go' zones: France has no control over Muslim-populated neighborhoods - Europe - International - News - Catholic Online
751 'no-go' zones exist in France; non-Muslims are not allowed in these areas
Are there police no-go zones in France? The police say yes
“Of course there are no-go zones in France where the police cannot intervene and do their jobs in safety,” Denis Jacob from the union Alternative police-CFDT told The Local. “And it’s the same for fire fighters or pretty much any representative of the state.
“The police can’t apply the law in these areas, they are attacked. If the police can’t do their work it’s because there are criminals and delinquents who don’t respect the law.”

How true the numbers are i dont know, but Sweden is the same. If you cannot apply the law in an area, then these areas are at least semi autonomous in reality.

Is an example of officially doing so at least at a legal level not already going on in the UK, they have 85 sharia courts.
I dont know the extent of this in reality, The UK's Sharia 'courts' this says its mixed in terms of what they can do, but it is the start of a dual legal system in action in the UK.

An official separation, that does not mean a new state, is gong to be apartheid.
‘Apartheid’ and ‘no-go zones’ debated in France | Toronto Star

That looks awfully similar to a replica of Israel. Lots of walls and barbed wire being built and checks for going in and out of these zones. I can see it if these pro zionist right wing people like Wilders or Le Pen get in. I could see her doing that for sure.

These areas already act like semi-autonomous, just not officially ? These ethnic enclaves/ghettos are no go areas for police and services,
The shocking reality of 'no-go' zones: France has no control over Muslim-populated neighborhoods - Europe - International - News - Catholic Online
Yes the French state has as much control of several Muslim areas in France as the UK State had control over Ardoyne or the Bogside during the Troubles. However he wasn't suggesting normalizing that situation but rather calling elections where they could elect people to govern and allowing them to form their own police forces, etc. Also with this helping to create co-operative industries so that they could grow to support themselves. Of course along with this autonomy would mean less political rights as regards the main political system however most French Muslims are totally alienated from that as is. This though while just and humane would be a smack in the face of Laicite for one but also the whole idea of the "Republic". The alternatives to it in the medium to long term are either driving all the Muslims out violently which will be incredibly bloody or actual Islamization.

Yes the French state has as much control of several Muslim areas in France as the UK State had control over Ardoyne or the Bogside during the Troubles. However he wasn't suggesting normalizing that situation but rather calling elections where they could elect people to govern and allowing them to form their own police forces, etc. Also with this helping to create co-operative industries so that they could grow to support themselves. Of course along with this autonomy would mean less political rights as regards the main political system however most French Muslims are totally alienated from that as is. This though while just and humane would be a smack in the face of Laicite for one but also the whole idea of the "Republic". The alternatives to it in the medium to long term are either driving all the Muslims out violently which will be incredibly bloody or actual Islamization.
What he's saying is allowing for mini caliphates within these countries, as thats what they will turn into.
How is it not just a different form of Islamisation of the whole country, if anything i think it wound speed it up.

I dont see it being a starter in any country, maybe Britain, seeing as london already wants out.

Edit, i do think it will solve the crime issues in the areas, i have no doubt public executions and the chopping of hands will sort out any lawlessness in the area once a proper islamic caliphate is set up. But i wouldnt want to live anywhere near there, as i would fear incursions from these mini calipahtes.

Last edited:
What he's saying is allowing for mini caliphates within these countries, as thats what they will turn into.
How is it not just a different form of Islamisation of the whole country, if anything i think it wound speed it up.

I dont see it being a starter in any country, maybe Britain, seeing as london already wants out.
No the Soft Left holds the whip hand in the relationship between the Muslim community and them in the Labour Party over all, though not in some areas. The whole relationship between is a very strange and messed up thing.

Christians and Jews had pretty much the same levels of political autonomy he is advocating in the Ottoman Empire. Jews very often had the same when Christendom was a thing. The Ottoman Empire didn't become Christian or Jewish.

The Inter-racial Violence in Birmingham is mainly Brown V Black.

Huge Religious strife between Muslims & Sikhs in UK too.

Hindus reckon for all their problems with Sikhs that Muslims are the instigators at the behest of the Zios.

They all know the Zios are the primary source of Conflicts.

Everyone has to bury the Hatchet & decommission the Ziomatrix Crime Factory.
I thought most Hindu Nationalists were hard core Zionists? Most of the Hindus I have come across were Zionists.

Different groups will fight with or without outside influence. That is part of life as it is in this age.

However my mum in law pointed out to me this website- Mahal Mums for parents of Israeli army lone soldiers support group

It is illegal in the UK to serve in the foreign army of another State but that website has been up for a long time now.