Antifa, why are they tolerated?

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Lol, they just attacked one of their own.

bestinclass

PI Member
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right"

Antifa have absolutely no self-awareness or knowledge of history. George Orwell described them exactly. They should be crushed like the scum they are at every opportunity.

bestinclass

PI Member
Imagine the hysteria if that were a right-wing group outside the home of a leftie? There was a collective meltdown when a bunch of apes dressed in kkk uniforms for halloween! The left is the very thing it acusses it's opponents of being.
I'd be straight out the door with my trusty hurl, and we'd see how strongly they believe in their cause then.

OP
Josce of gloucester
Imagine the hysteria if that were a right-wing group outside the home of a leftie? There was a collective meltdown when a bunch of apes dressed in kkk uniforms for halloween! The left is the very thing it acusses it's opponents of being.
I'd be straight out the door with my trusty hurl, and we'd see how strongly they believe in their cause then.
This mob does the dirty work for the Corporations without ever being endorsed by them.

Catalpa

PI Member
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right"

Antifa have absolutely no self-awareness or knowledge of history. George Orwell described them exactly. They should be crushed like the scum they are at every opportunity.

History no longer a "core" Junior Cert subject?

History no longer a "core" Junior Cert subject?