Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Antifa, they all follow the same script .

mike.foy

PI Member
3 videos, 3 countries, 1 common theme. They follow the same script,black unisex clothing, pink hair or skinhead for the ladies, xl hoodies to cover their portly frame.
For the “bois” same black uniform, two or three hair cuts going on at the same time on the same head, belt optional ( it’s ok to have your jeans hanging around your knees, solidarity with the bro’s) and backpack with ball pin hammer to blindside pensioners. Then just get in your face, shout, spilt, dance, hit you on the blind side and melt back in the mob. Broom stick handles optional.

A great video by one of own in Eire
America
England

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
3 videos, 3 countries, 1 common theme. They follow the same script,black unisex clothing, pink hair or skinhead for the ladies, xl hoodies to cover their portly frame.
For the “bois” same black uniform, two or three hair cuts going on at the same time on the same head, belt optional ( it’s ok to have your jeans hanging around your knees, solidarity with the bro’s) and backpack with ball pin hammer to blindside pensioners. Then just get in your face, shout, spilt, dance, hit you on the blind side and melt back in the mob. Broom stick handles optional.

A great video by one of own in Eire
America
England
ANTIFA are true fascist scum.
The dregs of any society.

Hotpot

PI Member
Just trying to learn a bit about who or what the hell antifa is. Came across this article. They go a long way back it appears:

Are they the same?

Anglophile

PI Member
Apparently the entire SQL database of the international neo-fascist Iron March forum (where Atomwaffen first properly organised).

Contains info on all users, including user emails, IP address, and private messages, as well as all posts and comments.

Those Antifa lads occasionally do some good work.

Storybud2

PI Member
This always cheers me up...:)
Yep, the FREE SPEECH ANTI FASCIST FREEDOM FIGHTER attacks people with an iron bar for not following his warped ideology ?

Gets a fooking slap and goes down like the wuss he is,, interestingly the big man pulled the slap and waited for the chinless wonder to stick his gob up a little and get some,, nice patience,

I am guessing antifookheads have an IQ threshold, anyone with an IQ above 50 or a real job cannot be a member,, but they must be available for "work" with their fascists masters at any time,, 50 quid a day on top of their dole and a free chicken roll and a soft drink,,,

Sounds like a SF mob,, is their a union or healthcare ? you just have to fooking laugh at antifa,, morons for hire,,

I am guessing antifookheads have an IQ threshold, anyone with an IQ above 50 or a real job cannot be a member,, but they must be available for "work" with their fascists masters at any time,, 50 quid a day on top of their dole and a free chicken roll and a soft drink,,,
I think a high lung capacity and tolerance for repetitive tasks are other requirements.
I saw a group of these Leinster House and couldn't believe how long they chanted for: "Nazi scum! Off our streets!" sometimes varying to "Fascist scum! Off our streets!"
I think after 5 minutes I'd get bored with that or it would give me a sore throat.

Top Bottom