Antifa in America meet their match

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Looks like people all over the world are starting to awake, True patriots on their way to a Trump Rally found the route blocked by as bunch of Antifa scum.

It got a little heavy handed but the Patriots won the day.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Looks like people all over the world are starting to awake, True patriots on their way to a Trump Rally found the route blocked by as bunch of Antifa scum.

That's all it takes. These Pedofa child molesters are cowards and will run at any sign of resistance to their bullying.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account

You can almost see them retract into victim mode. Scumbags.

I wouldn't be half surprised if they ended up trying to sue the Trump guys who hit them.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
They are out of their element outside of duh city. Even here -- look at Barrett successfully having a whole slate of meetings completely unmolested.

I suspect that Pedofa in Ireland are just keeping a low profile at the moment because of all the bad publicity over their plans to sexualize young children and their ongoing relationship with convicted child sex offender Richard Corcoran. It may be that the dissident Republicans that they used to be able to call on for help are no longer willing to associate with them.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
More Antifa-Arse-Kicking in this video shot yesterday.

The amazing thing is how little effort it seems to take to knock them over. They almost look like they would struggle to stay upright on a windy day.

Antifa are confronted burning a US flag around 2:50 in and as soon as any opponent gives them the slightest push they are falling over on their backside.

I saw me
More Antifa-Arse-Kicking in this video shot yesterday.

The amazing thing is how little effort it seems to take to knock them over. They almost look like they would struggle to stay upright on a windy day.

Antifa are confronted burning a US flag around 2:50 in and as soon as any opponent gives them the slightest push they are falling over on their backside.

I saw men punching girls very brave