• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anti-NATO songs.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
This is an inspiring speech, which shows up the lies of NATO which tried to demonize Serbia. Why did NATO try to demonize Serbia? Because she was the one who did most to help Yugoslavia to stay together and stay strong.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Yes, it has a nice DPRK feel to it.
I know this is bitchy to say but I suspect that because "YoungStudent" has never stood his ground on important issues in this life or even wanted to he doesn't have the instinctive empathy and admiration for people who have really in the face of horrific odds stuck up for a principle.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Ratko Mladić fought against NATO's Islamic Contras in Yugoslavia. The NATO bastards made him out to be a villain, but he was actually a European warrior hero. I'm afraid Europe will need many more like him.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
We liked Albania so much, we had to create another one in Kosovo, the cradle of Serb/Croat civilization. Now Kosovo is a leader in human and drug trafficking. They even took to selling the vital organs of Serb P.O.W.'s to line their pockets!

NATO is an anachronism, a Cold War relic, yet we still cling to it and it is bleeding us white. Back in the 90's we could get away with bombing Serbia at will and embroiling ourselves in the Bosnian conflict because we had a pliable stooge in that sot Yeltsin. I doubt we'd be foolhardy enough to attempt something that audacious again, at least in that region. Now we use the State Department, the CIA and the National Endowment for Democracy to perform the necessary meddling, such as rigging elections in the Ukraine and propping up the "opposition" in Russia.

NATO now serves many purposes, among them to rile the Russians and to cow countries like Poland to send their sons off on our latest military adventure, all the while letting the EU off the hook for its own "defense." and keeping the Deep State in business. The WEU, the military arm of the EU, exists only on paper. Time for that to change.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
We liked Albania so much, we had to create another one in Kosovo, the cradle of Serb/Croat civilization. Now Kosovo is a leader in human and drug trafficking. They even took to selling the vital organs of Serb P.O.W.'s to line their pockets!

NATO is an anachronism, a Cold War relic, yet we still cling to it and it is bleeding us white. Back in the 90's we could get away with bombing Serbia at will and embroiling ourselves in the Bosnian conflict because we had a pliable stooge in that sot Yeltsin. I doubt we'd be foolhardy enough to attempt something that audacious again, at least in that region. Now we use the State Department, the CIA and the National Endowment for Democracy to perform the necessary meddling, such as rigging elections in the Ukraine and propping up the "opposition" in Russia.

NATO now serves many purposes, among them to rile the Russians and to cow countries like Poland to send their sons off on our latest military adventure, all the while letting the EU off the hook for its own "defense." and keeping the Deep State in business. The WEU, the military arm of the EU, exists only on paper. Time for that to change.

Bosnia and Kosovo were very important trial runs for NATO as they allowed the US generals to plan and test how they would use Islamic extremism to overthrow powerful countries they wanted overthrown - but with little or no US casualties.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
I will post my favourite- I'm sure others will come up interesting stuff.

This one of my all times favourites- "A Star spangled Union Jack flutters so proud...."

I remember when that New Model Army song was in heavy rotation on MTV (many moons ago), and I absolutely loathed it at the time. I strongly disliked the band on account of its name alone. However, I think the tune has aged quite well, like a fine whiskey. It took me far too long to realize what people of all political stripes, from leftists to members of the John Birch Society, knew. NATO is a golem that needs to be slain.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I remember when that New Model Army song was in heavy rotation on MTV (many moons ago), and I absolutely loathed it at the time. I strongly disliked the band on account of its name alone. However, I think the tune has aged quite well, like a fine whiskey. It took me far too long to realize what people of all political stripes, from leftists to members of the John Birch Society, knew. NATO is a golem that needs to be slain.

"You can say anything you like because the corridors of power are an ocean away."

Sums up the whole circus of US "democracy."