• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anti-NATO songs.

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
I've seen some strange mad stuff in my life, but Anti Nato songs, why would you?

I fail to comprehend why anyone other than the Soviets take issue with NATO.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It seems the mass lynching of black Libyans in the market squares of Benghazi and Misrata, along with the ethnic cleansing of 40,000 black Libyans from the city of Tawergha were "great successes" for NATO.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
It seems the mass lynching of black Libyans in the market squares of Benghazi and Misrata, along with the ethnic cleansing of 40,000 black Libyans from the city of Tawergha were "great successes" for NATO.

Yeah, but Barry and Hilary did it, so it must be sound, like...

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

The War Criminal Rasmussen went straight from the Holocaust of the Libyan People to "advising" the Neo-Nazi Régime in Kiev.

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
Look what NATO did to Yugoslavia and Libya. They are genocidal vermin.
NATO kept the peace in the Former Yugoslavia and prevent many more deaths.
As for Libya, they liberated the people from the Turant you have as your avatar.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
NATO protects his Daddy's wealth and privilege - that's all he needs or wants to know.
Well this is the thing I believe that people who have no concern about the common good should have no political rights, you probably know how to spot such scum better than I do but "YoungStudent" stands out among them like a sore thumb.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well this is the thing I believe that people who have no concern about the common good should have no political rights, you probably know how to spot such scum better than I do but "YoungStudent" stands out among them like a sore thumb.

YS is entirely typical of the self centered vermin that make up Young Fine Gael.