• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Ireland Anti-Lockdown Candidate for Dublin Bay South By Election

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
Dec 29, 2016
Chu Chu train derailed?

Of course the best thing for her would be to lose to Green nomination and then be selected by the SD's and blame her failure at selection by the Green's as being down to the patriarchy in the weed filled rooms of the Green Party.
I couldn't care less who the Green candidate is that will face me, I have no problem with Hazel Chu or any candidate on account of the colour of their skin, of meeting with them or debating with them on the hustings.
I'll gladly have a coffee with Chu or anybody else running in Dublin Bay South and be of assistance to my fellow candidates in any way I can.

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
Dec 29, 2016
I believe young Scallan of Gript could poll well.

That woman Aisling would make a great candidate in that constituency.
They are all welcome to the race, as far as I am concerned. I will be running as a new Centre Party candidate, in favour of Trans people especially. The new party is to be called COTHROM NA FEINNE as Gaeilge to signify that we stand for Fairplay for everybody irrespective of who or what they are or where they have come from, though we will continue to oppose mass immigration that's actually forced on the country.

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
Dec 29, 2016
This is a big opportunity to Unite behind 1 anti-lockdown candidate. Get organised. Get active, and get this person in the dail and give the Irish people a voice against lockdown

The National Party have announced they intend to fight the by election
I will be running as a new Centre Party candidate, in favour of Trans people especially. The new party is to be called COTHROM NA FEINNE as Gaeilge, to signify that we stand for Fairplay for everybody irrespective of who or what they are or where they have come from, though we will continue to oppose mass immigration that's actually forced on the country unnecessarily.

I shall also oppose the Noose at all interviews and press conferences, photocalls etc. For some time now I have seen the error of my ways on the Right, disillusioned especially with the narrow-minded leadership on the Right who are in fact not loyal to anybody or anything anymore, except themselves and their own pockets. I am therefore forced to re-examine my position vis a vis the Nation and especially the new generation who are wanting something else, that Itry to put my finger on. I shall consult them in Temple Bar for their thoughts and views on the future they want for their Nation.

In the design of my Tara robes for this year I will honour the Brahmin, so like the Irish Druid, both at the opposite ends of the Eurasian world.

Therefore on the Hill of Tara for the Midsummer Solstice I am this year running a Gay Midsummer Festival where Trannies will be welcomed to the Order and celebrated. That will be the theme. Several will be created Druids and druidesses of Ireland. Gay couples shall be married by Druids on the hill from now on.

We already had Princess Mariam Askala of Ethiopia many moons ago with us on Tara( pictured in the Irish Times files, photos by Pat Langan) and now look forward to welcoming her highness back. I do all this as Chosen Chief of the Order of Druids in Ireland paying homage to all ancient nations.

There is no comradeship left as there was when I was National Secretary of the NATIONAL MOVEMENT ( still am, come to think of it - GNE, Gluaiseacht Naisiunta Eireann). There's far too much suspicion now, no trust left in a comrade, the Right has become more like a criminal organsiation with the awful amount of mistrust - idealism is gone out the window, while the two parties left are a joke with their tiny vote on Feb 8th last year like a yoke around their necks.

We need a new knighthood of vision, a new round table of noble endeavour instead of smart alecs operating like trainee government gangsters of the future!

Last edited:

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Mar 17, 2016
So McGrath is going to wrongfoot his ultra-woke opponents by being as ultra-woke as his ultra-woke opponents. This 6th dimensional chess maneuver will elevate him from an abysmal last-spot into a scorching hot last-spot. He'll be in pole position of winning the seat bar all the other candidates that will be standing. Clever move.

false flag

PI Member
Sep 9, 2020
So McGrath is going to wrongfoot his ultra-woke opponents by being as ultra-woke as his ultra-woke opponents. This 6th dimensional chess maneuver will elevate him from an abysmal last-spot into a scorching hot last-spot. He'll be in pole position of winning the seat bar all the other candidates that will be standing. Clever move.

McGrath seems to be some kind of spoof candidate, but even fails at that. A certainty to lose his deposit were he to run in reality.

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
Dec 29, 2016
McGrath seems to be some kind of spoof candidate, but even fails at that. A certainty to lose his deposit were he to run in reality.
What else were the NP candidates only spoofs, but no fault of theirs as Barrett deserted them for the election and wasn't even present to help them and speak for them - he flunked it and now he wants to destroy yet another NP party candidate in DBS by selecting him and then going into hiding himself for the campaign.

Meanwhile I will be putting forward my project to set up a professional team to be called KEEP DUBLIN BAY BEAUTIFUL, for the entire thrust of my campaign will be on creating the right environment.

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
Dec 29, 2016
All women are beautiful and fragrant insofar as I am concerned.
Another policy of mine is that gay and trans people must never again be put in male or female prisons - there can be radical alternatives to prison devised for them to spare them such unusually cruel environment.

In fact I have never believed in prison at all as the answer. I remember a time when you had only 200 prisoners in this country - now you have over 4000. We are criminalising our own citizens - exactly the mistake England made. We are in reality creating criminal classes with prison for this, prison for that, prison for the other, prison for everything and anything.
Prison must be only for very serious crime, we must get down our prison population to a thousand and this can realistically be achieved with Radical Alernative to Prisons, the RAP project that I propose.
And I'm speaking as a man who was attacked in his own bed by an intruder, neck slashed and almost murdered in the ensuing struggle - the guards said it was a miracle I wasn't killed, the surgeon told me I was cut within 2 cm of my jugular. That was 20 years ago.
If anybody had a resentment against violent criminals, I should, but no that is not the way of the civilised, never was.

Last edited:

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Mar 17, 2016
You can approach these things with a professional campaign or you can be a novelty candidate of sorts and enjoy it as a positive social experience. McGrath, regrettably seems to be in it, to spite his personal enemies. And not alot of good can from that in my view.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
I'm looking forward to the bayside rumble. These microcults can't help themselves, they'll spend the whole time ripping seven shades of shite out of each other to see who can be king of the weirdos!

it's going to be great fun altogether!

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
I'm especially looking forward to 10 hardcore bandwagon anti lockdown candidates when lockdown is over! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
McGrath must be the first candidate to actually stand for election to spite a small group of posters on an internet forum. So this forum can take a bow on that one.

Instead of crafting some election literature and (re?)acquainting himself with a constituency that's a province away; he's on here burning hours posting entire novels worth of material trying to impress us. The McGrath collection. I dunno if you are going to win the hearts of too many canvassers from here for your team, alas Michael.

I commend people who put themselves up for election, even those who's party and policies I vehemently oppose.