Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Another homosexual elected to Dáil Éireann

genememe

DEPORTED
It’s a pity you have to default to personal attacks when you are losing an argument. Sure call up your mates in the Regime and get them to line up all your enemies and shoot them.
A silly non sequitur is not an argument.

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
What's with Byrne's victory speech, condemning racism?

Where was the racism? Verona Murphy made some comments about some refugees possibly needing to be 'deprogrammed' because of Isil beliefs?

From the establishment over-reaction, you'd think she had called for a new Final Solution.

This is not racism. The establishment have created a climate where raising any question about refugees, will lead you to being labelled 'far right'.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
What's with Byrne's victory speech, condemning racism?

Where was the racism? Verona Murphy made some comments about some refugees possibly needing to be 'deprogrammed' because of Isil beliefs?

From the establishment over-reaction, you'd think she had called for a new Final Solution.

This is not racism. The establishment have created a climate where raising any question about refugees, will lead you to being labelled 'far right'.

I expect Byrne was coached on what to say to be sure of an RTÉ News soundbite. Some gays can be actually be extremely racist.

Catalpa

PI Member
Verona Murphy is gone!

Very public execution on RTE Radio this morning

The Irish Times political correspondent said she will not be running for FG again...

So that's it then. :(

Hitchcock

PI Member
A lot of time generalizations have more than a grain of truth in them.
Perhaps - one can say the Irish popultaion is generally catholic - that's generally true, there is evidence to support it, and no one has a major issue with it but that's quite different from castiagting an entire subset of the population as racist with no evidence provided.

Hitchcock

PI Member
Verona Murphy is gone!

Very public execution on RTE Radio this morning

The Irish Times political correspondent said she will not be running for FG again...

So that's it then. :(
Inevitable, from a FG perspective she didn't win and contributed to her own demise by spouting nonsense.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Perhaps - one can say the Irish popultaion is generally catholic - that's generally true, there is evidence to support it, and no one has a major issue with it but that's quite different from castiagting an entire subset of the population as racist with no evidence provided.
I don't think the Irish population is generally Catholic at all. I am surprised that you see it as so.

He produced a link to back up his claim. Also people engaged in homosexual lifestyles are disproportionately attracted to things such Neo-Nazism which would suggest that they would be also "normally" racist more than average. Than there is the fact that very often sinful racism and narcissism are very much interconnected.

Hitchcock

PI Member
I don't think the Irish population is generally Catholic at all. I am surprised that you see it as so.

He produced a link to back up his claim. Also people engaged in homosexual lifestyles are disproportionately attracted to things such Neo-Nazism which would suggest that they would be also "normally" racist more than average. Than there is the fact that very often sinful racism and narcissism are very much interconnected.
That's semantics, you know the point that's being made - check the census figures.

He produced a link to back up his claim
He didn't. He posted one article about some people who use a dating app and then extraolated from there, thus he generalised and did so based on his own prejudices - it's indefensible, not sure why you're tryign to do so, perhaps you share those prejudices.

Also people engaged in homosexual lifestyles are disproportionately attracted to things such Neo-Nazism which would suggest that they would be also "normally" racist more than average.
Of course you'll need to demonstrate that with evidence.

genememe

DEPORTED

This is probably because homosexual males are more religious, on average, than the general population.

Political extremism is just transmuted religiosity.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
That's semantics, you know the point that's being made - check the census figures.
It is not "semantics". I am far from being a hyper-critic heresy hunter, indeed objectively speaking I am if anything rather liberal when it comes to Religious questions, however in order to be a Catholic it is not enough to tick a box on a census form, you have to at the very least believe in the Nicene Creed. If you believe in reincarnation and that Jesus was just some fluffy bunny human person and not the Second Person of the Uncreated Trinity Incarnate you are not a Catholic.

Do you know who Greg Johnson is? He is the intellectual leader of Anglosphere "White Nationalism" and a raging homosexualist. Have you never heard of Ernst Rohm, Michael Kuhnen and Nicky Crane? There are plenty more where they came from.

Top Bottom