Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Another homosexual elected to Dáil Éireann

sighthound

PI Member
read an article about a homo family ( males) they adopted 2 kids and when the daughter grew up ( 18 yrs ) one of the homos stole her boyfriend what parent would do that ? Now they all live together freaks & sell their story and pose for photo ops........

genememe

PI Member
Restricted
I’m not 100% convinced he is a homosexual but if he is here is why it is important.

1. During the propaganda abortion campaign, Malcolm Byrne was a rabid abortion monger and his hate for prolife people was palpable.
2. Malcolm Byrne during the same abortion campaign Also demonstrated rabid anti-Catholic sentiments.
3. He is a media pimp and gets more media coverage than anyone else. His homosexuality makes him a Media darling.
4. There is a correlation between being homosexual AND being Pro mass immigration AND being pro-abortion AND being Anti-Christian.
5 IN A NUTSHELL to proves that Fianna Fáil have now gone full on GloboHomo.
There are also gays who are opposed to mass immigration.
Douglas Murray is one prominent example.

Over here, Paddy Manning opposes "hate speech" legislation and supports a number of socially conservative causes.
And I'm sure there's many others in the general population who hold similar views and don't get involved with the political LGBT stuff.

Gays who mind their own business don't deserve to be demonised by knuckle-dragging morons.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

Over here, Paddy Manning opposes "hate speech" legislation and supports a number of socially conservative causes.
And I'm sure there's many others in the general population who hold similar views and don't get involved with the political LGBT stuff.

Gays who mind their own business don't deserve to be demonised by knuckle-dragging morons.
You may have not fully understood my comment above. Malcolm Byrne campaigned hard for abortion on demand and vilified anyone who was Christian or prolife. There is a definite correlation between hyper-sexuality, abortion, anti-Christian and Irish plantation. Yes, a tiny minority make an exception to this generality. Being affiliated to the hyper-sexuality demographic is guaranteed to get you preferential treatment and bias from the media.

El Chaval.

PI Member

I agree that there are some decent gays who don't hawk their sexuality, and are sensible.
I think even they get who we are talking about.
It's like the whole anti-Semitic tag. I don't hate all Jews, but rather a particular type of jew.

genememe

PI Member
Restricted
Yes I judge him on his pro abortion on demand and anti-Christian policies.

Plenty of heterosexuals who are rabidly pro abortion.
Still more heterosexuals, like myself, who couldn't give a phuck either way.

If 'Nationalists' are going to ape Islamists in their attitudes towards homosexuals, then they won't be getting any votes from me.
(And no, I'm not gay before some resident inbred decides to have a pop)

genememe

PI Member
Restricted
I agree that there are some decent gays who don't hawk their sexuality, and are sensible.
I think even they get who we are talking about.
It's like the whole anti-Semitic tag. I don't hate all Jews, but rather a particular type of jew.
The distinction is rarely made on this sewer of a site.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

If 'Nationalists' are going to ape Islamists in their attitudes towards homosexuals, then they won't be getting any votes from me.

Not all Islamists are homophobic. That’s a very sweeping, biased statement.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Not all middle Ireland, rosary rattling inbreds are th1ck, obtuse chunts.

"Vote 4 change" is just one data point.
It’s a pity you have to default to personal attacks when you are losing an argument. Sure call up your mates in the Regime and get them to line up all your enemies and shoot them.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Gaydar is not a sodomite version of Irleand's Own. They are into very high risk stuff. Odd that FF bend over backwards for the sodomite lobby. Hidden hands.

Top Bottom