Another great franchise ruined by political correctness

Karloff

PI Member
Threads
Game of thrones universe which is based on medieval Europe is being prepared for diversity! yay!

The prequel to the hit show will have a director with the correct genitalia (so nothing bad can go wrong there now) and a cast with the right proportions of melanin concentration. Every thing that this phenomenon infests turns out to be worthless. Even the main Game Of Thrones season 7 began to turn this way and is far inferior to earlier seasons which relied on the books of GRR Martin. I mean, they say it wasn't diverse enough yet look at the facts, it had a gay character, it has a horde of brown skinned righteous warriors (who are treated as heroes at every turn) invading a white land, nearly every country was ruled by a female character but apparently that wasn't enough.

https://ew.com/

Imagine if someone had said to De Niro 'sorry you can't have this role in the Godfather we have to give it to someone black'.

Threads
Game of thrones universe which is based on medieval Europe is being prepared for diversity! yay!

The prequel to the hit show will have a director with the correct genitalia (so nothing bad can go wrong there now) and a cast with the right proportions of melanin concentration. Every thing that this phenomenon infests turns out to be worthless. Even the main Game Of Thrones season 7 began to turn this way and is far inferior to earlier seasons which relied on the books of GRR Martin. I mean, they say it wasn't diverse enough yet look at the facts, it had a gay character, it has a horde of brown skinned righteous warriors (who are treated as heroes at every turn) invading a white land, nearly every country was ruled by a female character but apparently that wasn't enough.

Imagine if someone had said to De Niro 'sorry you can't have this role in the Godfather we have to give it to someone black'.
full of male beta cucks?

NotPC

PI Member
Threads

I never watched that tripe for the reasons you mentioned above as not being enough, in my view they were to far and nothing more than a load of propaganda.

Now that they are doubling down on their anti-white racism and male hating I feel vindicated boycotting that tripe!!!!

Threads
I never watched that tripe for the reasons you mentioned above as not being enough, in my view they were to far and nothing more than a load of propaganda.

Now that they are doubling down on their anti-white racism and male hating I feel vindicated boycotting that tripe!!!!
You never watched it but are still expert enough to comment.
It's fantasy it's unPC, it's not what you expertly imagine.

Top Bottom