Another great franchise ruined by political correctness

Karloff

PI Member
Game of thrones universe which is based on medieval Europe is being prepared for diversity! yay!

The prequel to the hit show will have a director with the correct genitalia (so nothing bad can go wrong there now) and a cast with the right proportions of melanin concentration. Every thing that this phenomenon infests turns out to be worthless. Even the main Game Of Thrones season 7 began to turn this way and is far inferior to earlier seasons which relied on the books of GRR Martin. I mean, they say it wasn't diverse enough yet look at the facts, it had a gay character, it has a horde of brown skinned righteous warriors (who are treated as heroes at every turn) invading a white land, nearly every country was ruled by a female character but apparently that wasn't enough.

https://ew.com/

Imagine if someone had said to De Niro 'sorry you can't have this role in the Godfather we have to give it to someone black'.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Game of thrones universe which is based on medieval Europe is being prepared for diversity! yay!

The prequel to the hit show will have a director with the correct genitalia (so nothing bad can go wrong there now) and a cast with the right proportions of melanin concentration. Every thing that this phenomenon infests turns out to be worthless. Even the main Game Of Thrones season 7 began to turn this way and is far inferior to earlier seasons which relied on the books of GRR Martin. I mean, they say it wasn't diverse enough yet look at the facts, it had a gay character, it has a horde of brown skinned righteous warriors (who are treated as heroes at every turn) invading a white land, nearly every country was ruled by a female character but apparently that wasn't enough.

Imagine if someone had said to De Niro 'sorry you can't have this role in the Godfather we have to give it to someone black'.
full of male beta cucks?

NotPC

PI Member

I never watched that tripe for the reasons you mentioned above as not being enough, in my view they were to far and nothing more than a load of propaganda.

Now that they are doubling down on their anti-white racism and male hating I feel vindicated boycotting that tripe!!!!

Liberalagenda

PI Member
I never watched that tripe for the reasons you mentioned above as not being enough, in my view they were to far and nothing more than a load of propaganda.

Now that they are doubling down on their anti-white racism and male hating I feel vindicated boycotting that tripe!!!!
You never watched it but are still expert enough to comment.
It's fantasy it's unPC, it's not what you expertly imagine.

Androgynator: Dark Fate

Not sure where to put this, wasnt aware of the next film to get the woke treatment, but the reboot of Terminator trailer is out, it disregards 3,4,5 which to be fair where a bit crap, so its ment to continue on from T2 and replace those.
Id be surprised if Arnold was in it for more than 5 minutes and has a beard so probably isnt an actual terminator, the lead terminator is a women in case you were confused, as at times looks very androgynous, and is otherwise known as the Feminator LGBTQ1000.

It looks a bit daft regards the trailer and cameron isnt directing it, instead tim miller a comic book director so i have my doubts on him pulling this off, but it has lots of strong female characters so no doubt that will make all the difference.

Arnold is still sprite enough i suppose as the last white man allowed in the film, so why not do a reboot but again id be surprised if hes doing any action in it but maybe he and linda hamilton might make a film of it if they are used well.

A big question is how will they market it, if they do a ghostbuster on it will tank, so you might think they have learned their lesson but we'll see.

Id say hamilton and arnie will still pull people into to see it though, if they market it well enough, but this new Androgynator character that has replaced the Terminator looks so out of place that i think it might be a film that is targeting the soys and girls rather than the boys, so i doubt very much i will be seeing it based on the information i have so far on it.