Ann Marie Waters forms new Party.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I don't really care how they got wealthy as long the job gets done. You can sell products in house to avoid advertising. You are going to be mainstreaming the ideas anyway so opposition will diminish.

How is a media corporation going to avoid advertising?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Alex Jones is networked onto many different media companies. You have to regard him as one show - not a whole corporation. And as one show he is vulnerable. If he says anything that really upsets the elites they can cut him off immediately. And bear in mind that Europe is nothing like the USA. There is no actual right to free speech here at all. You saw how the EU elites were able to simply take Press TV off the satellites - even though Press TV wasn't really saying anything controversial at all.

And apart from all of that again, what we actually need here is a class war. You will not take the heads of the middle classes and the elites out of the gravy train of mass immigration - no matter what you do. You need working class organisation on the ground. No media will give you that.

You can certainly get the stars to align and put the system under some duress with a coalition involving some business factions. It's not impossible. When the system becomes overheated it breaks into factions and channels of opportunity for genuine oppositional tendencies do arise. Not to win power exactly but to turn heads with values that partially oppose the system. Even that can be useful.

But for a genuine revitalisation of Europe, it's only going to come when the New Left ice age melts. If at all. If any of Europe is left.

And I think the age of interconnectivity, second by second social media reporting and a 24/7 news media would take hard power deportations off the table as a policy possibility. The public is far too squeamish for that.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
You can certainly get the stars to align and put the system under some duress with a coalition involving some business factions. It's not impossible. When the system becomes overheated it breaks into factions and channels of opportunity for genuine oppositional tendencies do arise. Not to win power exactly but to turn heads with values that partially oppose the system. Even that can be useful.

But for a genuine revitalisation of Europe, it's only going to come when the New Left ice age melts. If at all. If any of Europe is left.

And I think the age of interconnectivity, second by second social media reporting and a 24/7 news media would take hard power deportations off the table as a policy possibility. The public is far too squeamish for that.

You have to train the working class to become a lot less squeamish - about everything.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
There's a quote on her wikipedia page saying she considers herself to be "passionately British." I see she's a lesbian too. Lesbians often have identity problems. But I'm just looking at that speech you posted - she doesn't come across as British at all. Farage is a true Brit. You couldn't even imagine him as anything else. Same for Nick Griffin. But this woman is actually alien to Englishness, which means she's alien to Britishness. But, maybe when she says she's British, she means it in the same way as a Pakistani woman would. Wouldn't that be ironic.
Well what would abandoning "multi-culturalism" and encouraging people to embrace "British values" mean in the context of Northern Ireland? Stopping public funding for the GAA would be on the agenda. What about North Wales and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland both of which have very different cultures to the mainstream British one? I don't think the "Celtic fringe" comes unto her radar at all which with her being an Irish woman strongly suggests that she is a root less cosmopolitan.

She isn't though but she clueless about Islam in any real sense and so clueless about it's internal dynamics, differing forms, etc, etc so when someone who has been taken in by her spiel actually comes across an articulate Islamophile they go from thinking it is evil defined to thinking it constitutes no threat at all. Yes Islam is in her sights now but she has been involved before taking up this crusade she is on in the moment in Anti-Catholic activism in England.

Look the breakdown of the family and the fall of some many of her indigenous folk into vacuous short sighted and often nihilistic hedonism is a far bigger threat to England than Islam. Yet she sees this inherently as inherently "British". And no I'm not advocating for "White Sharia" or any craziness like that, but these problems need to be addressed.
So If a burglar breaks into my home in the dead of night, I should muse his "internal dynamics" before confronting him?

Alain De Benoist has actually argued that given how things stand now in France maybe allowing the Muslims to live under their own laws if they so choose in an ordered manner in their own neighbours such as the Ottoman Empire allowed with Christians and Jews maybe is the way forward.
Good idea. Get them all tightly packed into the one place.

I though think that there does need to be regulation of Mosques and a ban on foreign funding of them. Some Muslims countries do the same way.
They should be offered incentives to return, voluntarily of course, to their lands of ethnic origin. At least to begin with.

A well funded NGO could get the ball rolling.