Ann Marie Waters forms new Party.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
"End multiculturalism and encourage newcomers to embrace British culture –end multilingual public services and enforce UK laws without exception"

So basically bring in French "Laicite"- how is that working out? "Laicite" in France also effects Catholics, who were it's original targets by the way. What does she mean by British culture- would she consider Bishop Richard William as embracing British culture? From anytime I have listened to her, and though I normally like Dublin accents her voice grates on me, I have the strong that she wouldn't even though he the most essentially British Gentleman I have ever met. Also though England remains an Anglican Confessional State there are more "Free Church" Evangelicals and Catholics now in her, are we going to close their schools and allow only Anglican Faith schools?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
This ending of multilingual public services will drive the Welsh Nationalists, who's attachment to their language has to be seen to be believed, really furious.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
If I owned a media empire, I do believe I could incite enough support for a democratic mandate on mass repatriation.

But how would you get to own a media empire - without yourself indulging in cheap immigrant labour in the first place - and without alienating your fellow corporate elites who do the same?

Kershaw

Premium Account
But how would you get to own a media empire - without yourself indulging in cheap immigrant labour in the first place - and without alienating your fellow corporate elites who do the same?
Euromillions or wealthy benefactor.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Point is, if she is the left, then it is a left you can deal with and I commend her for pushing the narrative along on Islam.

Well, it's good that she's saying something. The really big problem we have is so many people staying silent. That said, I think our criticisms of her message are valid.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Alain De Benoist has actually argued that given how things stand now in France maybe allowing the Muslims to live under their own laws if they so choose in an ordered manner in their own neighbours such as the Ottoman Empire allowed with Christians and Jews maybe is the way forward.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Euromillions or wealthy benefactor.

How did the wealthy benefactor get wealthy? And remember that the bigger you are, the bigger the payments you have to make at the end of every month. You won't do that by alienating big business.

I think she's a negative character ideologically whereas Farage had some natural things to say. So she's a clear step down from Nigel. Defending a liberal order from a traditional one doesn't speak to me at tall atall. Nevertheless even when two New Leftists are on a collision course (i.e a hypothetical Waters bloc and the establishment bloc), this can expose internal contradictions within their regime and place that system under stress. Wilders is of that type.

She does seem to be someone who has a steady temperament, has physical courage and has that business ethic of implementing deals which have been agreed upon. Whereas the typical New Leftist lacks even these basic traits.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Alain De Benoist has actually argued that given how things stand now in France maybe allowing the Muslims to live under their own laws if they so choose in an ordered manner in their own neighbours such as the Ottoman Empire allowed with Christians and Jews maybe is the way forward.

I wouldn't agree with that a chara. We have to remember that Islam is a burgeoning society, full of youth and vigour. European society is dying on its feet.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I wouldn't agree with that a chara. We have to remember that Islam is a burgeoning society, full of youth and vigour. European society is dying on its feet.
Des was telling that most French Muslims will respect "Laicite" when they reach the majority and he knows this for sure because his French Muslim nanny was happy to handle and cook pork for his kids (most Muslims would be okay with handling pork as long as they didn't have to eat it themselves and if they aren't they are a real trouble maker). This is crazy talk, French Catholics strongly resent "Laicite" and Muslims resent it even more and I'm not talking about Takferi types. I know it comes with bad connotations but I have often wondered as to whether or not some "Separate but equal development" scheme is what Ulster needs, though putting one into place there might well be a total head ache. Having a system where each group can have their own way within reason rather than one in which it is a case of either one totally dominates or the other might actually serve to avoid problems down the line.

Kershaw

Premium Account
How did the wealthy benefactor get wealthy? And remember that the bigger you are, the bigger the payments you have to make at the end of every month. You won't do that by alienating big business.
I don't really care how they got wealthy as long the job gets done. You can sell products in house to avoid advertising. You are going to be mainstreaming the ideas anyway so opposition will diminish.