Angry white men seeing "primitive aggressions" in others that they refuse to see in themselves

Threads
Obviously colour blind among a lot of other issues,, white as the pure snow,, no need for melanin in these Northern climes,,

Shove your racist sh1te up your hole, sad little fooker,,,
True if "Racism" is what it takes to stop us becoming a minority in our own country and secures the future for our children, how then is it a bad thing?

Threads
Angry white man here. Just wondering why you and all the softy women n even softer men don't advocate sending a bus to collect them from their village. I mean putting young lads, women, children, n their menfolk through such an arduous journey is not far away from packing a cattle-train for 3000 miles with no water, food, r air. I mean no need to call their leaders to account or to explain why they licence mining and oil exploration to the Americans, French, English, Belgians, Germans, Italian, Irish. Why they buy state of the art arms from same and why the money creamed off into personal Swiss Bank Accounts should not be accounted for. Don't worry about it. Angry Whitey can pay for it all. eh?

I mean just what kind of a complete n total low IQ Ar*se-hole are you, eh John?

Obviously too low IQ to decipher what you mean by that rant.

Threads
a lot of men are just walking away. from this mental illness that's provoking them!
I think that whole MGTOW movement is insane, men need to man up, go to the gym, develop themselves though work and hobbies, this is part of the cultural Marxist assault on us and splits us as a people further, making us easier to govern, I understand why some men would do this, years ago there was the priesthood or monastic life to choose from, that generally benefitted society, this movement seems to me to be filled full of online video players.

To any man contemplating MGTOW, you have a duty as a man to yourself yes, before you are married, indeed put yourself first, you dont have to abuse women either but, don't give up on western civilization.

We need to make DUTY virtuous again.

Threads
Obviously too low IQ to decipher what you mean by that rant.
True. Can't help ye John. Maybe yer buddy Bono can give ye another leg up.
You know yourself that your a twat. U can't believe how an idiot like yourself could have made it through adolescence.
Have ye tried getting out of the way, shunting the fu*ck up and letting the adults deal with the problems.

You n yours are sending the west into a tailspin.

CNN journalists taking on the POTUS.
Irish Radio nutters referring to the situation as 'the damage that man is doing'.
Housing disasters.
Health n Hospital Disasters.
Traffic disasters.
schools n school building n just buildings, disasters.
Christmas Tree Lights riots.
Celebrating Heroin Addicts.
Legalized Cannabis.

We will still be obliged to pick up the pieces long after you nutters are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I think that whole MGTOW movement is insane, men need to man up, go to the gym, develop themselves though work and hobbies, this is part of the cultural Marxist assault on us and splits us as a people further, making us easier to govern, I understand why some men would do this, years ago there was the priesthood or monastic life to choose from, that generally benefitted society, this movement seems to me to be filled full of online video players.

To any man contemplating MGTOW, you have a duty as a man to yourself yes, before you are married, indeed put yourself first, you dont have to abuse women either but, don't give up on western civilization.

We need to make DUTY virtuous again.
i don't think you watched the vid some interest info on studies on mice and overpopulation!

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I will have a look later, as I am running out to work, I seen the MGTOW and was aware of this as a movement.
well they are basically saying men should be running away from this mental illness to preserve their sanity. i am dismayed at the amount of people buying into pc cultural maxism of country destruction. maybe they arnt worth saving they are to mentally ill! i think it's worth discussing! i will try to show people a sane way forward but i have been at it for 10 years on fb and seen very little change in the people i know. they still believe life will be heaven on earth if females gays and black people rule the world! utter unsubstantiated madness!

Threads
True. Can't help ye John. Maybe yer buddy Bono can give ye another leg up.
You know yourself that your a twat. U can't believe how an idiot like yourself could have made it through adolescence.
Have ye tried suicide or just getting out of the way, shunting the fu*ck up and letting the adults deal with the problems.

You n yours are sending the west into a tailspin.

CNN journalists taking on the POTUS.
Irish Radio nutters referring to the situation as 'the damage that man is doing'.
Housing disasters.
Health n Hospital Disasters.
Traffic disasters.
schools n school building n just buildings, disasters.
Christmas Tree Lights riots.
Celebrating Heroin Addicts.
Legalized Cannabis.

We will still be obliged to pick up the pieces long after you nutters are gone.
I'll pass that on to John for ya, do you have his address?

Top Bottom