Angry white men seeing "primitive aggressions" in others that they refuse to see in themselves

Threads
Sinead may well be onto something;

CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

"... White men warn the public about vicious Central American gangs invading the United States, even though white men have committed more mass shootings than any other group. Some white men say "radical Islamic terrorists" represent the gravest threat to America, even though far-right violent extremist groups are responsible for more deadly incidents in America since 9/11. Some white men, such as white nationalists who rallied last year in Charlottesville, Virginia, say they are in danger of being replaced by nonwhites, even though they still make up the vast majority of the country's CEOs, billionaires and political leaders.

Psychologists have a name for this kind of pattern. It's called projection and happens when people or groups of people project hidden or repressed elements of themselves onto others. But if you're a member of a group that's been deemed "the other" by an angry white man, like Ijeoma Oluo is, this pattern is business as usual.

There is nothing more frightening to her than an angry white man, she writes in an essay that went viral called, "The Anger of the White Male Lie."

Oluo wrote that she constantly lives with the fear that the anger of white men can turn violent toward her and "countless other black people, brown people, disabled people, queer people, trans people, and women of every demographic."

"Oh, it's really everywhere," says Olou of this anger. "Every single day it becomes more of a problem.

"We have pipe bombs," she says. "We have shooting in synagogues. It's literally killing people... "
I think it's a load of disappear up your own anus psychobabble.Young black males are killing one another everyday in UK cities,especially London,it's nothing to do with angry white men.I think it has a lot to do with identity and belonging.

Awoken

PI Member
Threads
I think it's a load of disappear up your own anus psychobabble.Young black males are killing one another everyday in UK cities,especially London,it's nothing to do with angry white men.I think it has a lot to do with identity and belonging.
Pure blooded white men are to be exterminated.

Threads
It does, and your list will grow bigger with time...
Angry white man here. Just wondering why you and all the softy women n even softer men don't advocate sending a bus to collect them from their village. I mean putting young lads, women, children, n their menfolk through such an arduous journey is not far away from packing a cattle-train for 3000 miles with no water, food, r air. I mean no need to call their leaders to account or to explain why they licence mining and oil exploration to the Americans, French, English, Belgians, Germans, Italian, Irish. Why they buy state of the art arms from same and why the money creamed off into personal Swiss Bank Accounts should not be accounted for. Don't worry about it. Angry Whitey can pay for it all. eh?

I mean just what kind of a complete n total low IQ Ar*se-hole are you, eh John?

Last edited:
Threads
Just look in the mirror,Pat.
Angry white man here again John. Just wondering why you and all the softy women n even softer men don't advocate sending a bus to collect them from their village. I mean putting young lads, women, children, n their menfolk through such an arduous journey is not far away from packing a cattle-train for 3000 miles with no water, food, r air. I mean no need to call their leaders to account or to explain why they licence mining and oil exploration to the Americans, French, English, Belgians, Germans, Italian, Irish. Why they buy state of the art arms from same and why the money creamed off into personal Swiss Bank Accounts should not be accounted for. Don't worry about it. Angry Whitey can pay for it all. eh?

Threads
Angry white man here again John. Just wondering why you and all the softy women n even softer men don't advocate sending a bus to collect them from their village. I mean putting young lads, women, children, n their menfolk through such an arduous journey is not far away from packing a cattle-train for 3000 miles with no water, food, r air. I mean no need to call their leaders to account or to explain why they licence mining and oil exploration to the Americans, French, English, Belgians, Germans, Italian, Irish. Why they buy state of the art arms from same and why the money creamed off into personal Swiss Bank Accounts should not be accounted for. Don't worry about it. Angry Whitey can pay for it all. eh?

Time to take your pills, Pat. You are suffering from mental diarrhoea again.

Top Bottom