Angry Muslim living in Cork tells us of his hatred of all things Western

El Chaval.

PI Member
It was mainly Muslims who shilled for the removal of Saddam.,Ghadaffi and Assad.
Christians in Europe mainly opposed these ventures.
Opinion polls in Spain showed 98% opposed Iraqi intervention. A few weeks after the poll, Muslims butchered hundreds of Spanish.
So much for solidarity.

Muslims in Europe took to the streets demanding regime change in Iraq Syria and Libya.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I remember CNN showings images of a celebration in the US when "shock and awe" started
One street celebration in the whole country, and it was Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan.
I'd he happy if the West stayed out of Muslim countries militarily, but I have a suspicion they would be condemned by leftists and Arabs if theyy did.
then the allegation becomes.... "They are propping up puppet regimes"
Damnedd if they do, damned if they don't.

Allegro

PI Member
I remember CNN showings images of a celebration in the US when "shock and awe" started
One street celebration in the whole country, and it was Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan.
I'd he happy if the West stayed out of Muslim countries militarily, but I have a suspicion they would be condemned by leftists and Arabs if theyy did.
Forget about the snowflakes and soap dodgers. They'll whinge no matter what happens.

The US invasion of Iraq was one one of the greatest foreign policy blunders of the 20/21st Century.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member

How would they be propping up regimes if they stayed out of those countries altogether? Nobody accuses Switzerland of propping up regimes.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
It was mainly Muslims who shilled for the removal of Saddam.,Ghadaffi and Assad.
Christians in Europe mainly opposed these ventures.
Opinion polls in Spain showed 98% opposed Iraqi intervention. A few weeks after the poll, Muslims butchered hundreds of Spanish.
So much for solidarity.

Muslims in Europe took to the streets demanding regime change in Iraq Syria and Libya.

Those Muslims shilling for the removal of Saddam, Gaddafi and Assad were never anything more than Anglo-Zionist assets. Many of them were being paid by the state - such as the Manchester Boys, who Theresa May and her predecessors housed and paid for decades to be ready to fight against Gaddafi when the day came, and one of whom blew up scores of British children in the Manchester Arena. In reality, very few Muslims took to the streets in Europe to demand these wars, but the imperialist media was dutifully there to film every one of their fake protests with narrow lenses to make them look big and then to make headline fake news out of them. There were many more Muslims protesting against these genocidal wars - but the media ignored them - such as this protest outside the Libyan embassy in London in 2011, and the thousands of Muslims who joined the hundreds of thousands of non-Muslims protesting against the brutal and totally unjustified invasion of Iraq,

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
A lot of the problems between Muslims and everyone else started to emerge in Britain once the Saudis started seriously funding a lot of the Sunni Mosques over there. One way in which the House of Saud is similar to Zionist Jews is that both love getting other people to fight their battles for them. The Saudis and their stooges just adored the destruction of Libya and their stooges in Britain among the Muslim community tried thankfully unsuccessfully to get the UK involved in Syria. One of the things I agree with Tommy Robinson on is that I am against the foreign funding of Mosques.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
What a fantastic immigrant he's going to be to Ireland....
I haven't watched the video but from some reason the South of Ireland seems to be a magnet for head the ball Muslims and Jews which is odd because at least among the indigenous it is basically a mild and very polite society. With both Muslims and Jews you have to able to know when and how strongly you have to put your foot down- I don't think most people used to Gaelic politeness will be able to handle Muslims or Jews when they get out of hand as head the ball ones will inevitably do.

Top Bottom