Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Anger from publicans who can't open their pubs while 5,000 attend a Dublin Black Lives Matter March

OP
Political Irish

Political Irish

PI Member
From Orlared

"Now I'll ask you a question: If you see 5,000 people breaking the law and getting away with it, are you then going to listen to the government who then tell you you can't open your business and you can't have a life?"

"You cannot have 5,000 people being told 'we're going to do nothing about this' but YOU can't open your pub again, YOU can't open your business again because YOU are endangering people by having maybe three or four people in the building to keep your entire family going."

"This won't be popular but Dublin is the Wuhan of Ireland and there was a march there and none of our top populations came out and said anything and I think it's shameful"

"For me, I've enough of this nonsense....WHY is the second protest being allowed?"

Broadcast: Liveline | RTÉ Radio One | 03 Jun 2020

ogma

PI Member
Why are they not complaining about the constant breaking of the 'stay home' rule of the Blueshirt cabinet members for photo opps?

DrPat2

PI Member
Why are they not complaining about the constant breaking of the 'stay home' rule of the Blueshirt cabinet members for photo opps?
So it's okay to criticise the Fine Gaelers but not the Black Lives Matter quangoites and their entourage and the 'woke' morons driven by emotive sloganeering?

Meanwhile President for Life of the Sinners is in Leinster House telling us how much Black Lives Matter to her. Very comforting message to the globalists but it isn't quite on message to Nationalists who still think Sinn Fein have the national Interests of Ireland and the Irish People at heart.

This is the party whose leading members say that Pádraig Pearse's statement that Ireland belongs to the Irish is 'absolutely repulsive' and 'racist'.

Last edited:
Top Bottom