Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video An unholy alliance.

bAd

PI Member
This 10 min video offers some insights into how the finance-academia-pharmaceutical complex might operate. If the core information is incorrect, that would be very easily verified. I'll leave that to the doubters and wanna be de-bunkers.

political-animal

PI Member
This 10 min video offers some insights into how the finance-academia-pharmaceutical complex might operate. If the core information is incorrect, that would be very easily verified. I'll leave that to the doubters and wanna be de-bunkers.

Thanks for posting. This is all verifiable fact. The solutions I would suggest;
No processed food of any description-ever. Learn to cook from raw ingredients
Filter your drinking water or find your nearest natural well/ aquifer
No pharmaceuticals. There are natural alternatives for almost every drug on the market.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Thanks for posting. This is all verifiable fact. The solutions I would suggest;
No processed food of any description-ever. Learn to cook from raw ingredients
Filter your drinking water or find your nearest natural well/ aquifer
No pharmaceuticals. There are natural alternatives for almost every drug on the market.

Except for an increasingly rare painkiller I'm totally on board with all of those. I've been drinking and cooking with mineral water since Christmas last year and hope to switch to a water distiller when I find the right one. I've found eating and drinking nettles in food and tea has been helpful for sharpening my memory and concentration. I've not tried dandelion leaves yet but have heard they are also good.

DrPat2

PI Member
Except for an increasingly rare painkiller I'm totally on board with all of those. I've been drinking and cooking with mineral water since Christmas last year and hope to switch to a water distiller when I find the right one. I've found eating and drinking nettles in food and tea has been helpful for sharpening my memory and concentration. I've not tried dandelion leaves yet but have heard they are also good.
Yeah, nettles and dandelion leaves are supposed to be good. I remember picking and eating them as a child and getting my tongue stung as a result. They are traditional plants used by Irish people.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Yeah, nettles and dandelion leaves are supposed to be good. I remember picking and eating them as a child and getting my tongue stung as a result. They are traditional plants used by Irish people.

I heard something about people, soldiers I think, rubbing nettles on their bodies to keep themselves warm. I wonder if that actually makes any sense. Hhmm..

DrPat2

PI Member
I heard something about people, soldiers I think, rubbing nettles on their bodies to keep themselves warm. I wonder if that actually makes any sense. Hhmm..
We would regularly rub dockleaves to counteract the sting of the nettles . We ate nettle soup and I have eaten dandelion leaves as a salad as well several times. Once when abroad, I spent a day with the family that I was staying with picking dandelion leaves!

page61

PI Member
Are you taking the piss?

page61

PI Member
There i
A mate of mine swears by the nettles, I must give them a try. Never any shortage!

They are seasonal as only new shoots should be eaten. You can eat the roots but most people eat the shoots . they are full of A,C & potassium . They are a supplement , They wont increase your memory or concentration though, that would be up to an individual as it is more to do with habits that vitamins

political-animal

PI Member
There i

They are seasonal as only new shoots should be eaten. You can eat the roots but most people eat the shoots . they are full of A,C & potassium . They are a supplement , They wont increase your memory or concentration though, that would be up to an individual as it is more to do with habits that vitamins
The mate makes nettle pesto with wild garlic, keeps year round. Potassium is proven to improve cognitive function btw.
You are an awful man for contradicting yourself.

TW Tone

PI Member

Sleeping with fresh nettles is also good.

Top Bottom