An interesting piece on Romanian nihilist philosopher/prose poet E.M. Cioran.

Threads
Christ if the Third Reich or the British Empire at it's worst had taken over Tibet it would have been liberating compared to the demonocracy of Lamaism. You should read this book which was written by Liberal Germans who were attracted to Tibetan Buddhism because of the sinister and deceitful marketing of it in the West but than actually discovered the reality of it and were totally horrified. If anything the Chinese government is to be criticized for not outright crushing Lamaism as opposed to just curbing it's most obvious evils from a secular point of view.

The Shadow of the Dalai Lama Contents
Are you a Christian?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Threads
Are you a Christian?
Yes. To I always behave like a Christian? No I don't. You realize before it was Liberated the Lamas for pleasure would have peasants snatched up and tortured to death in front of them for entertainment? The liberation by the rest of China gave the peasantry and particular the female ones a life where they didn't have to go around constantly in terror for the first time in centuries. Why do you have a problem with that?

Threads
"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Galatians 4: 16.

Look the concept that you can beat your intellectual opponent by insulting them is very Ashkenaz but in Celtic eyes doing so just makes you look at best as a clown and at worst as a bully. The fact that you have lived I will presume all of your life here, and that you are more or less secular, yet you have not discovered this fact is very worrying. The thing is that neither you or roc_ has been capable of bettering me in debate. This is the thing, you know very well that in terms of objective reason and justice I am nearly always right in my arguments with both of you and you cling to your positions not out of any concern from objective truth and right but rather for emotional reasons. You would though both be a lot more emotionally at peace with yourself if you gave up the old Zionism and moderated to at least some degree, I am not asking at all that you either become full out cosmopolitans, the tribalism.
I am calling a spade a spade.

There is no arguing with you or someone like Maxflinn or James Toney (whose core "logic" I note you have recently much descended to).

To try and put it succinctly and politely as possible, the essential reason is the willful inability to distinguish dogma from falsifiable hypothesis.

"...facts are irrelevant when it comes to the history of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Indeed the struggle is about ideology, not about facts, Who knows what facts are? We try to convince as many people as we can that our interpretation of the facts is the correct one, and we do it because of ideological reasons, not because we are truthseekers..." (Ilan Pappe in an interview with the French newspaper Le Soir, Nov. 29, 1999).

(Note, you mentioned you had a problem with the context of the above before, well here is the context)

Your dogmas are intentionally formulated to be not falsifiable. They have inherently inbuilt into them evasive, immunizing devices.

But there's more than that. They are intentionally hateful. Look, I just read another post you made to me around the same time as this one, on another thread. - So let's just take the gist of what you say in the first paragraph alone of this ridiculous, discriminatory, dogmatic, hateful rant, and your "points" that you apparently think I should actually "argue" with you about:
  1. "...the whole Counter-Semite movement..."
  2. "...the Zionist State which labels itself Israel..."
  3. "...there is no Israeli people..."
  4. "...the Supreme Court in the Zionist colonial project is hated by the type of Jew involved in Ireland4Israel..."
  5. "...there is several ethnically and culturally diverse Jewish peoples living in Palestine who are often at each others' throats and are only held together by fear and hatred of the indigenous other..."
  6. "...Ireland4Israel attack him for his humane attitudes toward indigenous Palestinians..."
  7. "...As Jeremy Corbyn correctly stated Zionists do not care about history..."
Why would I ever grant you credibility for one second that (1) an "anti-Semite" is actually a "counter-Semite", or (2) there is no "Israel" or (3) "Israeli people", or (4) that Israeli legislature and it's organs are hated by Jews and their supporters, or that (5) Jews living in Israel all hate each other and are trying to kill each other, or that (6) Jews are malevolent and evil and wish only harm on the Palestinians, or that (7) they don't care about history, etc...

I mean you call the above a fucking "argument"? It's not a fucking argument. It's bile and hate and abominable dogma pulled out of your arse, and out of the lowest antisemitic websites, and intended to incite hatred against Jews in fucking cretins like yourself, and the only proper response to it is to tell the absolute fucking retards promulgating it to go and fuck themselves from a height. And again, I'm not even Jewish.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Threads
I mean you call the above a fucking "argument"? It's not a fucking argument. It's bile and hate and abominable dogma pulled out of your arse, and out of the lowest antisemitic websites, and intended to incite hatred against Jews in fucking cretins like yourself, and the only proper response to it is to tell the absolute fucking retards promulgating it to go and fuck themselves from a height. And again, I'm not even Jewish.
The Supreme Court of the Zionist State has itself declared that there is no "Israeli" nationality. The Supreme Court which is seen as the bastion of "old style Israeli Liberalism" (for most of it's history I will concede that the Zionist State was a Liberal Democratic one if you were Jewish however increasingly this is becoming no longer the case). How is explaining to people that in actual fact that the majority of Jews in Palestine are themselves the victims of the colonial project inciting hatred towards Jews?

Supreme Court rejects ‘Israeli’ nationality status

Threads
The fact of Israel's institutions doing the work they are designed to do does not in the slightest corroborate even one of the numbered points above. I have a strong sense of deja vu. I can't even put you on fucking ignore. Can the administrators make an exception, please? I cannot take this hateful ignoramus, catholic hitlerjungen utter freak for one second more.

PS Just to add administrators, I have no idea, seriously, why you would ever appoint such a hateful, sectarian freak as this as moderator:
Ratio Et Fides said:
... I have talked on here of executing Orange men whole scale as a just recompense for all the evil they and their order have done. I have said that I would calmly carry out the execution of my own father who is an Orange Order man if it was done not in some vigilante style that should upset things...

Last edited:
OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Threads
The fact of Israel's institutions doing the work they are designed to do does not in the slightest corroborate even one of the numbered points above. I have an oppressive sense of deja vu. I can't even put you on fucking ignore. Can the administrators make an exception, please? I cannot take this hateful ignoramus, catholic hitlerjungen utter freak for one second more.
It shows there is no Israeli nationality- Zionist supreme court, that bastion of Liberal Zionism, has said so. Are you going to tell me now that you Canaanist school of Zionism? (Which actually is the one strain of it that I do have some sympathy for)- anyway if you are Jewish and support a bi-national State these days you are going to be labelled as Post-Zionist rather than Zionist. By the way in Gaelic eyes the usage of the "Ashkenazi discussion style" makes you look weak and irrational especially if you are claiming that Catholic Gaels are going around the place trying to bully and control people.

Top Bottom