An interesting discussion of the North American "Incel" phenomena.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Very much of the time it is though.
Well why not I suppose? Since it seems everything else is the fault of atheism according to the religious! :rolleyes:

It's sad that narcissistic religious types cannot just live a good life humbly for it's own sake and then face their inevitable death
with courage and dignity without the crutch of superstition and the fear of punishment or anticipation of great rewards in a fictitious next life.

As if a bunch of insignificant insects on a rock careering through the vastness of space
were actually all that important. Look around you. What self respecting universe creating supreme being
would actually want vicious petty self important scum like the human race anywhere near him for all eternity?

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Some people are better than others in one respect or other- why do you have problems if people judge you inferior in one respect or other?
Take this in context please. It's not about me.

the poster was insinuating that the ideal of vegetarianism was to blame for stupid behaviour. It isn't.

Vegetarianism if undertaken responsibly is a very healthy way to live.

Schwarzkunst-Zauberlei

PI Member
Restricted
Vegetarianism is, if a virtue, a very emotional one. There are parts of Catholicism which are like this, but also parts which are more holistic.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Take this in context please. It's not about me.

the poster was insinuating that the ideal of vegetarianism was to blame for stupid behaviour. It isn't.

Vegetarianism if undertaken responsibly is a very healthy way to live.
On this point I think you are superior to him. I think you are superior to him on other questions to.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
People can be virtuous, but being flamboyant about it is bullshit.
Well you say that. So why do you yourself deliberately use big words and refer to esoterica and obscure books etc
to parade your erudition and make others feel small on this forum.

Reading widely and having a good grasp of the language is a virtue but there is no need to be so flamboyant about your virtue!! :ROFLMAO:

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
On this point I think you are superior to him. I think you are superior to him on other questions to.
I'm not interested in being superior to him or anyone else.
I'm interested in positing ideas in the arena and seeing where the discussion takes us.
If they come up short then I'll revise those ideas and be the better for that process.

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Some people are better than others in one respect or other- why do you have problems if people judge you inferior in one respect or other?
Using this logic Catherine, you wouldn't be offended if I told you that politics is a man's game and that your feeble little female mind has no place here and that you should be focusing on making tea and sandwiches for your husband instead.

Vegetarianism is, if a virtue, a very emotional one. There are parts of Catholicism which are like this, but also parts which are more holistic.
Correct. Usually the line trotted out is "preventing animal suffering". I follow the exact same philosophy, but my method involves eating the animals after a swift blow to their head.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I'm not interested in being superior to him or anyone else.
I'm interested in positing ideas in the arena and seeing where the discussion takes us.
If they come up short then I'll revise those ideas and be the better for that process.
He is obviously annoyed that people who are vegan look down on him.

From what I've heard, MGTOW seems more like wealthy Jews pushing white genocide by discouraging white men and women from procreating and creating families and future generations of whites to halt our demographic decline.
some people avoid air travel, cos they fear crashing.

some people avoid relationships, cos they fear 'end of relationship train wreck'

probability of the former : 0.000001 ?
probability of the latter : 90%

forget about a conspiracy of the Jews. Think about expensive Divorce, unwanted pregnancies and associated childcare costs, losing your shirt.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Using this logic Catherine, you wouldn't be offended if I told you that politics is a man's game and that your feeble little female mind has no place here and that you should be focusing on making tea and sandwiches for your husband instead.
I wouldn't be offended. That is what you belief is it not?