• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Video An incredible prediction from an ex-CIA whistle-blower.

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
Here's a short video with a very interesting prediction from Robert D. Steele, an ex-CIA whistle-blower. It's based on the potential take down of Satanic pedophile networks, all around the world, operating behind the Deep State and connected to the attempt to steal the election from President D.Trump.

Milominderbender

PI Member
Aug 20, 2019
Same people who told me about this also said JFK junior was supposed to make an appearance last month. Before that the lockdown in March was supposed to aid the authorities in rounding up elite paedophile rings. What's hilarious is that as soon as one piece of bullshit fails to come to fruition they are already onto the next round of bullshit.

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Same people who told me about this also said JFK junior was supposed to make an appearance last month. Before that the lockdown in March was supposed to aid the authorities in rounding up elite paedophile rings. What's hilarious is that as soon as one piece of bullshit fails to come to fruition they are already onto the next round of bullshit.

Ahhh.. Your after bursting his bubble ...

Dr Robert D Steele ... With a name like that , the youtube video that he has invested so much time in, it must be real....tell me its real

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
I watched a couple of his videos 3 or 4 years ago, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt about his claims.

Have any of the allegations that he made did they ever materialise? I'm not sure how credible this guy is.

Reactions: bAd
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020

Yeah, unfortunately I must agree with that angle of sentiment because I fear the same. Are we just being played like fools..

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
I watched a couple of his videos 3 or 4 years ago, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt about his claims.

Have any of the allegations that he made did they ever materialise? I'm not sure how credible this guy is.

It's difficult to be sure how credible any of us are and I'm not discluding myself.