• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hot An EU of Heroin, Hospital Closures, Hellhole Potholes, High Debt & Homelessness. #BadDeal4Ireland

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
Terrible thread even by the poor standards Dublin4.

I have no idea what the context even is, how can we discuss what we cant fathom to understand?

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
General Secretary of the Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation Liam Doran, who estimates that more than 4,000 nurses will need to be hired to return the Irish nursing workforce to pre-crash levels of 39,000

Why has Ireland lost so many doctors and nurses | Irish Times | Mon, Sep 7, 2015
I was in the hospital last summer and it was a sight to witness the majority of middle eastern and African doctors coming out to call/pronounce the names of the vast majority of pregnant Eastern European women in the waiting room. Utterly depressing experience, not one thing about it suggested I was in Ireland.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I see the original painting frequently and stand beside it. It is huge and is up in the town hall in Marblehead in Massachusetts. The central figure is the father of the artist.

Anyway. Trump does not deserve to march with either of the other two. Trump is a coward. He was scared to go to Vietnam and likewise has chickened out now. He is brave enough to send others to die and to kill. He reminds me of LBJ and I hope Rand Paul or similar will primary him.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Here's a list of Hospital Closures just in Dublin.

Doctor Stephen's Hospital, Kings Bridge

The Meath Hospital, Hathesbury Street - "Merged to Tallaght"- the Size of Limerick’s Population

The Adelaide Hospital, Peter Street - "Merged to Tallaght", the Size of Limerick’s Population

National Childrens Hospital, Harcourt Street,

St. Ultain's Children's Hospital, Charlemont Street,

Sir Patrick Dunns Hospital, Mount Street,

Baggot Street Hospital.

Jervis Street Hospital

Grange Gorman Mental Hospital

The Richmond Hospital, Brunswick Street

St Ita’s Psychiatric Hospital – no more Admissions & winding up

Annual National Debt Interest = €10BN, so in 4 Years we'll pay the same as entire '07 National Debt!