• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

An elderly Nationalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I've just realised I may have been mixing up Atlantean Irish and Earnie O'Malley (Antoin Mac Comhain) for some time.

Atlantean if I've insulted you in the past fortnight I apologise. It was meant for O'Malley.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I have never touted on anyone in my life pal. I may be many things but that's one thing I ain't. WTF you talking about?

Dublin .. back in the 80s.
The relevance to the thread?
The first song is about cannibas, the second song is about LSD, the third song is about Ecstacy, the fourth song is about heroin, the fifth song is about cocaine and the sixth song is about prison. Read a book about Dublin in the 1980's, as opposed to watching American Gangster films, and you will understand the sequence of videos.

Welcome to the site.
I have great respect for most of the previous generations and we have a lot to learn from them. They're not alive this long by being stupid like today's brats.
Unfortunately they take for granted the freedoms that the older generations died for and are giving them away freely.
Does that include the retards who gave their lives like lemmings in two world wars?

Great, good come back there. So explain to me how golfers are more important are scientists?

You silly prick. Scooby Doo is less confused then you.
if u were choking on a chicken bone in a restaurant, and ur mate who u were having dinner with who also happens to be a scientist was standing there going help help my friend is choking on a chicken bone, and then tiger woods came out of the toilet and gave u the heimlich manover and saved ur life, on that occasion u wud have to agree, that golfers are way more important than scientists. also scientists invent nuclear bombs vaccines and all that shit. golfers are just slightly nutty chaps who hit a ball walk for ages hit it agin walk for ages hit it again wal for a little bit and then hit it into a hole. then they repeat that for the rest of their lives. mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.