An elderly Nationalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Old School Nationalist
Whatever about this National Party caper you seem a decent Schkin - welcome.
So, in your mind what is wrong with the NP? In my mind, they're only what FF promised to be. It's not really controversial. That stuff was never controversial when I grew up. It was the norm. A nation can make a mistake, but it can only correct that mistake by going back to a wrong turn and then figuring things out. You have to go to the past to figure out where you went wrong. You cannot continue down a wrong turn hoping things will get better. Justin Barret is me incarnate, with a younger face. Nationalists are not skinheads. Some of them are the future of Ireland and they live within the law. My Grandchildren are old school Nationalists, not skinhead idiots. Let the debate begin!

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
I chose my words extremely, extremely carefully & don't take any guff.

If I say right you won't need clarification, if I say wrong you won't need clarification.

If I say neither, then that means I haven't said neither right nor wrong & you have to work it out for yourself.

If a Boy needs to have something worked out for him- then a Boy needs to stay quiet + research through the myriads of Threads on this Forum & beyond....

OP
OP
Old School Nationalist
I chose my words extremely, extremely carefully & don't take any guff.

If I say right you won't need clarification, if I say wrong you won't need clarification.

If I say neither, then that means I haven't said neither right nor wrong & you have to work it out for yourself.

If a Boy needs to have something worked out for him- then a Boy needs to stay quiet + research through the myriads of Threads on this Forum & beyond....
The thing about people my age is this. I don't really care what I say. I'm in my seventies. Yeah imprison me for a crime that is merely opinion. My legacy lives on regardless of what I say. Call me a criminal for my views, I'd probably get better healthcare in prison than Bupa provides. I'm just glad that I didn't have to commit a real crime in order to get treated better than the common Irish man.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Any chance you could post about more than what you allege to be yourself?

Me, me, me

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I will, but I am going to work now to engage in some commercial enterprise but I will be back to it later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom