An Bord Pleanala rejects Kilkenny Mosque application

BSA

PI Member
its some progress, but the irish nation has never before been under such a sustained and scurrilous attack.
its some progress, but the irish nation has never before been under such a sustained and scurrilous attack.

Ably assisted by the ragged arse gombeen army of Irish opportunist businessmen, local wannabe and actual hack politicians, shit for brains Facebook virtue signalers both locally and nationally. The gibbet is where these traitors belong. This Mosque would have given Muslims effective control over the main access gate to one of Kilkenny's most historic Christian cemeteries. Are these Irish people out of their Fu#@king minds!!

I became friends with an Italian Comboni priest in an African Islamic majority county I worked in some years ago - the hard-line Islamic town council forced him to put a 20' wall around his tiny church, remove the steeple and take down the church signs. Because ... evidence of Christianity was 'offending' the passing Muslims - this level of oppression is the rule througout Africa and the Middle East.

Expect hysterical scenary chewing theatrics as the good business and political burghers of Ireland's oldest Christian city 'get behind' our Islamic new best friends #freethemosque, vigils, bussed in lefty Dublin types on their first trip down the country, calls for laws to control the faaaar rite who are out of control.

BSA

PI Member
Maybe the good people of Kilkenny who campaigned long and hard for this victory can reuse the old Kilkenny All Ireland slogan..

36 All Ireland titles.
0 Mosques.

I'd like to congratulate brave Kilkenny men and women who, despite the vile progressive 'Irish' Quislings on RTE and Facebook, kept an ancient Christian cemetery where it belongs - under the control of Irish Christian authorities and out of the hands of Islamics.

Top Bottom