An Alt-Right Jewess discussing "slut shaming".

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
I like a lot of Four by Two's & you can't beat a good one.

I don't know about these Four by Two's in this Alt Right Crew though.

This Alt Right Crew wouldn't be my Cup of Tea at all, at all...

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I like a lot of Four by Two's & you can't beat a good one.

I don't know about these Four by Two's in this Alt Right Crew though.

This Alt Right Crew wouldn't be my Cup of Tea at all, at all...

I agree and what is more the term is now being used by ain wee "Wiberals" to lump in anyone who wants out of the EU and tougher immigration restrictions in with Richard Spencer et al and their typically American narcissism. However I think she is correct on the issue of "Slut Shaming" (the whole "Slut walk" thing is the part of "Third Wave Feminism" that annoys me most after their support for the trannies). Have you ever seen males engage in "slut shaming"? It really does seem to be a thing that females do to other females.

I agree and what is more the term is now being used by ain wee "Wiberals" to lump in anyone who wants out of the EU and tougher immigration restrictions in with Richard Spencer et al and their typically American narcissism. However I think she is correct on the issue of "Slut Shaming" (the whole "Slut walk" thing is the part of "Third Wave Feminism" that annoys me most after their support for the trannies). Have you ever seen males engage in "slut shaming"? It really does seem to be a thing that females do to other females.
You've obviously never considered fundamentalist Muslim or strict Orthodox Jewish males on the
subject of female dress.:rolleyes:

Muslim males in particular regard most Western women as 'whores'.
Even if it is suspiciously handy for them to somehow 'justify' their rampant sexual abuse of same....

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
You've obviously never considered fundamentalist Muslim or strict Orthodox Jewish males on the

Even if it is suspiciously handy for them to somehow 'justify' their rampant sexual abuse of same....
You have a point Telstar 62.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

The thing is though that "Third Wave" pseudo-Feminists wouldn't have the guts to go after non-Whites and especially not "based" Muslims and Jews.

The girl in the video is speaking in relation to the society that spawned out of western/christian europe ?
Obviously Muslims and Orthodox jews have control over their women in their society/culture and it is an obvious response that they will make as they see a whore as far as they are concerned.

It shouldn't take a genius to realise that if you import people that come from an actual patriarchal system into western society you will get a lot of slut shaming going on.

Anyway, as she said in the video, Women say these things to try and control other women. If you remove the institutions and rules/boundaries/taboos, wreck the family and marraige, destroyed the role of father etc... that have put limits on women's behavior, who else can reign them in other then women, which they are failing at badly.

The media has been telling women since the sixties that its ok to be whores of the state, or to break up marraiges or that its ok to divore or to cheat or that they can do anything a man can and more, you go girl etc..

As she stated in the video, men are different to women.
https://www.toqonline.com/archives/v6n2/DevlinTOQV6N2.pdf SEXUAL UTOPIA IN POWER F. ROGER DEVLIN
Nature has played a trick on men: production of spermatozoa occurs at a rate several orders of magnitude greater than female ovulation (about 12 million per hour vs. 400 per lifetime). This is a natural, not a moral, fact. Among
the lower animals also, the male is grossly oversupplied with something for which the female has only a limited demand. This means that the female
has far greater control over mating. The universal law of nature is that males display and females choose. Male peacocks spread their tales, females choose.
Male rams butt horns, females choose. Among humans, boys try to impress girls—and the girls choose. Nature dictates that in the mating dance, the male must wait to be chosen.

Females compete to mate at the top, males to get to the top.

Women, in fact, have a distinctive sexual utopia corresponding to their hypergamous instincts. In its purely utopian form, it has two parts: First, she mates with her incubus, the imaginary perfect man; and second, he “commits,” or ceases mating with all other women. This is the formula of much pulp romance fiction. The fantasy is strictly utopian, partly because no perfect man exists, but partly also because even if he did, it is logically impossible for him to be the exclusive mate of all the women who desire him.

It is possible, however, to enable women to mate hypergamously, i.e., with the most sexually attractive (handsome or socially dominant) men. In the Ecclesiazusae of Aristophanes the women of Athens stage a coup d’état. They occupy the legislative assembly and barricade their husbands out. Then they proceed to enact a law by which the most attractive males of the city will be compelled to mate with each female in turn, beginning with the least attrac-tive. That is the female sexual utopia in power. Aristophanes had a better understanding of the female mind than the average husband.
The sexual revolution in America was an attempt by women to realize their own utopia, not that of men. Female utopians came forward publicly with plans a few years after Kinsey and Playboy. Helen Gurley Brown’s Sex and the Single Girl appeared in 1962, and she took over Cosmopolitan magazine three years later. Notoriously hostile to motherhood, she explicitly encouraged women to use men (including married men) for pleasure.
Once monogamy is abolished, no restriction is placed on a woman’s choices.

Hence, all women choose the same few men. If Casanova had 132 lovers it is because 132 different women chose him. Such men acquire harems, not because they are predators, but because they happen to be attractive. The problem is not so much male immorality as simple arithmetic; it is obviously impossible for every woman to have exclusive possession of the most attractive man. If women want to mate simply as their natural drives impel them, they must, rationally speaking, be willing to share their mate with others.

But, of course, women’s attitude about this situation is not especially rational. They expect their alpha man to “commit.” Woman’s complaining about men’s failure to commit, one suspects, means merely that they are unable to get a highly attractive man to commit to them; rather as if an ordinary man were to propose to Helen of Troy and complain of her refusal by saying
“women don’t want to get married.”

Furthermore, many women are sexually attracted to promiscuous men because, not in spite, of their promiscuity. This can be explained with reference to the primate pack. The “alpha male” can be identified by his mating with many females. This is probably where the sluts-and-studs double standard argument came from—not from any social approval of male promiscuity, but from female fascination with it. Male “immorality” (in traditional language) can be attractive to females. Thus, once polygamous mating begins, it tends
to be self-reinforcing.

Students of animal behavior have learned that the presence of a female decoy or two near a male makes real females more likely to mate with that particular male. Among human females also, nothing succeeds like success. I hear anecdotes about women refusing to date thirtyish bachelors because, “if he’s never been married, there must be something wrong with him.
Marriage is an institution; it places artificial limits on women’s choices. To repeat: Nature dictates that males display and females choose. Monogamy artificially strengthens the male’s position by insisting that 1) each female must choose a different male; and 2) each female must stick to her choice. Monogamy entails that highly attractive men are removed from the mating pool early, usually by the most attractive women. The next women are compelled to choose a less attractive mate if they wish to mate at all. Even the last and least of the females can, however, find a mate: For every girl there is a boy. Abolishing marriage only strengthens the naturally stronger: It strengthens the female at the expense of the male and the attractive at the expense of the unattractive.

Marriage, like most useful things, was probably invented by men: Partly to keep the social peace, partly so they could be certain their wives’ children were also their own. The consequences of marriage must have appeared soon after its institution: the efforts previously spent fi ghting over mates were replaced by strenuous exertions to provide for, rear, and defend offspring. No doubt surrounding tribes wondered why one of their neighbors had recently grown so much stronger. When they learned the reason, imitation must have seemed a matter of survival.

It was, and it still is. If the Occident does not restore marriage, we will be overwhelmed by those who continue to practice it.

The end results of this cult of equality is a society where whats mine is mine and whats his is mine too, and no matter how much i fuck things up, its never my fault, im a princess, disney told me so. My notch count is only a dozen or two, im ready to settle down now, where have all the good men gone.

As she said in the video,
Statistically the more dicks you take, the less able you will be to maintain a long term relationship, more likely to cheat or divorce and are more likey to be a depressed basket case alcoholic. This is the reality.
In otherwords, high promiscuity equals run a mile from.

Its gets worse
Mental health problems increasingly common in young women | Metro News
There’s been a huge spike in the number of young women suffering from mental health problems, a major health report has found.
According to the latest study from NHS Digital, more than a quarter (26%) of young women aged 16 to 24 are suffering worrying symptoms – more than three times the rate for men the same age (9%).
And around a quarter of young women have self-harmed – most commonly by cutting themselves – compared to just 10% of men the same age.

Now they are going off the deep end at a much earlier age, trying and obviously failing to emulate these filthy degenerate whores on snap chat etc... and finding it empty and unfulfilling, no doubt they will try their best to fill that hole in their lives with a carousel of cock as they get older, as they've been told to do by other women, you go girl.

The women have their utopia they have always wanted, but its not going to last very long.

This is the primary cause of the slow death of the west as we are replaced by peoples who have control over their women.

Last edited:

Wnoa

The girl in the video is speaking in relation to the society that spawned out of western/christian europe ?
Obviously Muslims and Orthodox jews have control over their women in their society/culture and it is an obvious response that they will make as they see a whore as far as they are concerned.

It shouldn't take a genius to realise that if you import people that come from an actual patriarchal system into western society you will get a lot of slut shaming going on.

Anyway, as she said in the video, Women say these things to try and control other women. If you remove the institutions and rules/boundaries/taboos, wreck the family and marraige, destroyed the role of father etc... that have put limits on women's behavior, who else can reign them in other then women, which they are failing at badly.

The media has been telling women since the sixties that its ok to be whores of the state, or to break up marraiges or that its ok to divore or to cheat or that they can do anything a man can and more, you go girl etc..

As she stated in the video, men are different to women.
https://www.toqonline.com/archives/v6n2/DevlinTOQV6N2.pdf SEXUAL UTOPIA IN POWER F. ROGER DEVLIN
Nature has played a trick on men: production of spermatozoa occurs at a rate several orders of magnitude greater than female ovulation (about 12 million per hour vs. 400 per lifetime). This is a natural, not a moral, fact. Among
the lower animals also, the male is grossly oversupplied with something for which the female has only a limited demand. This means that the female
has far greater control over mating. The universal law of nature is that males display and females choose. Male peacocks spread their tales, females choose.
Male rams butt horns, females choose. Among humans, boys try to impress girls—and the girls choose. Nature dictates that in the mating dance, the male must wait to be chosen.

Females compete to mate at the top, males to get to the top.

Women, in fact, have a distinctive sexual utopia corresponding to their hypergamous instincts. In its purely utopian form, it has two parts: First, she mates with her incubus, the imaginary perfect man; and second, he “commits,” or ceases mating with all other women. This is the formula of much pulp romance fiction. The fantasy is strictly utopian, partly because no perfect man exists, but partly also because even if he did, it is logically impossible for him to be the exclusive mate of all the women who desire him.

It is possible, however, to enable women to mate hypergamously, i.e., with the most sexually attractive (handsome or socially dominant) men. In the Ecclesiazusae of Aristophanes the women of Athens stage a coup d’état. They occupy the legislative assembly and barricade their husbands out. Then they proceed to enact a law by which the most attractive males of the city will be compelled to mate with each female in turn, beginning with the least attrac-tive. That is the female sexual utopia in power. Aristophanes had a better understanding of the female mind than the average husband.
The sexual revolution in America was an attempt by women to realize their own utopia, not that of men. Female utopians came forward publicly with plans a few years after Kinsey and Playboy. Helen Gurley Brown’s Sex and the Single Girl appeared in 1962, and she took over Cosmopolitan magazine three years later. Notoriously hostile to motherhood, she explicitly encouraged women to use men (including married men) for pleasure.
Once monogamy is abolished, no restriction is placed on a woman’s choices.

Hence, all women choose the same few men. If Casanova had 132 lovers it is because 132 different women chose him. Such men acquire harems, not because they are predators, but because they happen to be attractive. The problem is not so much male immorality as simple arithmetic; it is obviously impossible for every woman to have exclusive possession of the most attractive man. If women want to mate simply as their natural drives impel them, they must, rationally speaking, be willing to share their mate with others.

But, of course, women’s attitude about this situation is not especially rational. They expect their alpha man to “commit.” Woman’s complaining about men’s failure to commit, one suspects, means merely that they are unable to get a highly attractive man to commit to them; rather as if an ordinary man were to propose to Helen of Troy and complain of her refusal by saying
“women don’t want to get married.”

Furthermore, many women are sexually attracted to promiscuous men because, not in spite, of their promiscuity. This can be explained with reference to the primate pack. The “alpha male” can be identified by his mating with many females. This is probably where the sluts-and-studs double standard argument came from—not from any social approval of male promiscuity, but from female fascination with it. Male “immorality” (in traditional language) can be attractive to females. Thus, once polygamous mating begins, it tends
to be self-reinforcing.

Students of animal behavior have learned that the presence of a female decoy or two near a male makes real females more likely to mate with that particular male. Among human females also, nothing succeeds like success. I hear anecdotes about women refusing to date thirtyish bachelors because, “if he’s never been married, there must be something wrong with him.
Marriage is an institution; it places artificial limits on women’s choices. To repeat: Nature dictates that males display and females choose. Monogamy artificially strengthens the male’s position by insisting that 1) each female must choose a different male; and 2) each female must stick to her choice. Monogamy entails that highly attractive men are removed from the mating pool early, usually by the most attractive women. The next women are compelled to choose a less attractive mate if they wish to mate at all. Even the last and least of the females can, however, find a mate: For every girl there is a boy. Abolishing marriage only strengthens the naturally stronger: It strengthens the female at the expense of the male and the attractive at the expense of the unattractive.

Marriage, like most useful things, was probably invented by men: Partly to keep the social peace, partly so they could be certain their wives’ children were also their own. The consequences of marriage must have appeared soon after its institution: the efforts previously spent fi ghting over mates were replaced by strenuous exertions to provide for, rear, and defend offspring. No doubt surrounding tribes wondered why one of their neighbors had recently grown so much stronger. When they learned the reason, imitation must have seemed a matter of survival.

It was, and it still is. If the Occident does not restore marriage, we will be overwhelmed by those who continue to practice it.

The end results of this cult of equality is a society where whats mine is mine and whats his is mine too, and no matter how much i fuck things up, its never my fault, im a princess, disney told me so. My notch count is only a dozen or two, im ready to settle down now, where have all the good men gone.

As she said in the video,
Statistically the more dicks you take, the less able you will be to maintain a long term relationship, more likely to cheat or divorce and are more likey to be a depressed basket case alcoholic. This is the reality.
In otherwords, high promiscuity equals run a mile from.

Its gets worse
Mental health problems increasingly common in young women | Metro News
There’s been a huge spike in the number of young women suffering from mental health problems, a major health report has found.
According to the latest study from NHS Digital, more than a quarter (26%) of young women aged 16 to 24 are suffering worrying symptoms – more than three times the rate for men the same age (9%).
And around a quarter of young women have self-harmed – most commonly by cutting themselves – compared to just 10% of men the same age.

Now they are going off the deep end at a much earlier age, trying and obviously failing to emulate these filthy degenerate whores on snap chat etc... and finding it empty and unfulfilling, no doubt they will try their best to fill that hole in their lives with a carousel of cock as they get older, as they've been told to do by other women, you go girl.

The women have their utopia they have always wanted, but its not going to last very long.

This is the primary cause of the slow death of the west as we are replaced by peoples who have control over their women.

Great post
When I was younger there was a famous Irish sportsman who was often mentioned has having claimed to have slept with thousands of women.
I used to wonder why a woman would sleep with a man who had bedded thousands of others when very few men if any at all would sleep with a woman who had bedded thousands of men (outside of prostitution)

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Slut shaming is to be very much welcomed. However of a far more pressing need is Mudshark shaming. That should take priority at least in Fingal.

I suppose monogamy was good for "beta males" insofar as it gave them a chance of getting a marriage partner. In a way, it was also good for women as over time, it produced a society which produced more equality for women. And I think monogamy also produced more prossperity in the long run, because it encouraged a larger cohort of men to strive to provide for their families.

However, Generation Snowflake's post above indicates that women may not intrinsically prefer monogamy, maybe they would prefer some form of polygamy. It's a bit of a revelation to me.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Seriously, do I just have a bad attention span or do people actually find boring as fu*k people like the girl in the video, interesting somehow? I turned her off after a minute after she failed to finish a single sentence without humming and hawing and talking as slow as a fukking retard.

I find these people excruciatingly nauseating. Douglas Murray is another hellishly boring individual. As is Robert Spencer. How can you people listen to such endless monotone without losing the will to live?

Wnoa

Seriously, do I just have a bad attention span or do people actually find boring as fu*k people like the girl in the video, interesting somehow? I turned her off after a minute after she failed to finish a single sentence without humming and hawing and talking as slow as a fukking retard.

I find these people excruciatingly nauseating. Douglas Murray is another hellishly boring individual. As is Robert Spencer. How can you people listen to such endless monotone without losing the will to live?
One must sacrifice for the greater good!