American Popular Conservative Commentators - a Glimpse At American Politics

Do you stay updated on American politics and President Donald J. Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
I can relate to that. I was raised in London, never was a great place, but now it is an overpriced, crime ridden, multicultural cesspool. With the exception of a few leafy suburbs, beyond the price range of the average indigenous Londoner, the place needs burning to the ground and starting afresh. I would include the palaces of Westminster (with both houses full to the rafters) and Buckingham with it's hun benefit scroungers in residence.
native londoners are beyond sound, the sound ones anyway. love london. (ps - i had digs in the cowley road estate in brixton in 1988, innocent paddy or what!) got mugged one night walking up the brixton high road. i was dressed up like miami vice at the time though!

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Okay Mr Flynn, if you insist.

Some criminals that happen to be Muslim have definitely caused many problems in parts of Europe. No doubt about it, but then there are millions of Muslims in Europe who are not criminals and contribute to society in a positive way.
Other criminals are causing problems in Europe too, but they're not Muslims and the vast majorities of their respective religious belief systems are not criminals and also contribute to society in a positive way. Ergo it is not one specific religious belief system that is the problem, it is criminality that is the problem, criminality often born from poverty and social disfunction and, in the case of some of those Muslims who partake in the most extreme criminality, deep animosity fuelled by wars driven by criminals who adhere to another belief system that kill fellow Muslims and destroy Muslim countries. But if you consume a diet of Rebel Media you'd think it was Islam that's the problem, because that's what the owners of Rebel Media want you to think, because they have an agenda, as I've been trying to point out to you. They act at the behest of other criminals.
I'm sorry but that is just totally and utterly incorrect.

If you want to take one Country as an example. Islam is a huge problem in the UK. For example:

* Halal. There are whole towns in the UK now that serve only such meat.
* Madrassas (where they teach hatred to children)
* Grooming and rape of non-Muslim children likely to be in the tens of thousands (4% of the UK is Muslim, 90% of such cases are Muslim)
* Hate preaching in their places of worship
* Every terrorist attack they've had in the last 20 years was carried out by Muslims
* 20,000 Muslims on the terror watch list. The top 3,000 are given priority to monitor 24 hours a day at a cost of £9 billion per year
* Hundreds of head-chopping, heart-eating ISIS fighters have returned to the UK after fighting Jihad
* The majority of UK Muslims believe gay people should be punished by law
* Illegal Sharia courts operating up and down the Country
* Two thirds of UK Muslims say they wouldn't contact Police if they knew someone was going to fight Jihad

I'm sure I'll think of plenty more and will come back and update it later. But lets take our own little Isle. The leader of 'moderate' Clonskeagh was on RTE recently saying FGM should be legalised here. The same man wants the local school to change their uniform's crest because its Christian, allow the girls wear trousers and make all children be involved in Ramadan.

You say Hinduism etc and all other forms of immigration are just as good or bad as Islam. Can you give me a single example of a Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Oriental (and all their religions), Christian, Athiest etc immigrant that cause any of the problems I've outlined above?

The whole 'battle of civilisations' narrative that you've bought into emanates from and is fuelled by lackeys acting on behalf of criminals who are adherents to another belief system. This does not mean all adherents of said belief system are criminals, evil, or that said belief system is evil.
Zionism? Well if they are behind it then of course that belief system is evil.

Having said all that, I don't want to see a major spread of Islam in Ireland, or a major spread of Hinduism, or any religion.
Again, name one single problem outlined above that Hindus engage in.

Excess immigration is but one piece of the puzzle, Myles. Focus solely on it, and specifically on Muslims, and you're going to make the changes we need (as I see it) harder to achieve, IMO.
I'm not focusing soley on it. Practically the entire Board is devoted to mass immigration and I attack it everyday,

But unless you're willingly closing your eyes to it, it is as clear as day that Islamic immigration is easily the worst kind of all Sir.

This is only feasible when demographics are on your side.

Islamic terrorism is a mere surface symptom of a much deeper problem.
Statistically speaking, the risk of being the victim of a terrorist attack is negligible.

The more substantive issue is the cultural transformation that will accompany the increase in the Muslim population.
When there's an Islamic majority, Putin-esque security measures will be pointless: Islamists will have already achieved their goal.

Bombs won't be needed. The ballot box will suffice.
I don't think Islamism will ever capture the institutions outright. Islam and the West are like oil and water. Islamism will enter the institutions only to a degree, I don't think they'll ever displace post-Western elites outright. What confronts us isn't an outright caliphate but the Brazilianisation of the West with an Islamic hue.

Sure, it isn't a body count calculation with Islamic terror, no. Islamic terror's ability to spontaneously conduct lurid spectaculars causes mass anxiety and a total absence in confidence in the ruling institutions in a way that reckless drivers just don't. The ruling institutions respond to such spectaculars by group hugs and hassling people at the airport. It's not really an adequate response so Western publics are starting to summon Trump like figures to step up. I do think snowflakism is on the way out simply because it is composed of nonsense but the prospects for the future is more severe social fragmentation, something that will probably defeat even a pragmatic executive.

Herc you said at one point in your life you were a full blown anti-Semite (I used to be one as well); what part did a mounting concern about Islam on your part play if any in your journey towards Philo-Semitism?
I don't think my concerns about Islam had much, if any, of an impact on my opinion of Jews.
It was more my respect for the erudition of certain Jewish individuals.

Overtime, it became clear that much of the garden variety anti-semitism is motivated by envy.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
I don't think my concerns about Islam had much, if any, of an impact on my opinion of Jews.
It was more my respect for the erudition of certain Jewish individuals.

Overtime, it became clear that much of the garden variety anti-semitism is motivated by envy.
I think there is more to it than that. Something that I have noticed though is that anti-Semites often have very strong typically Jewish virtues or vices or sometimes indeed a combination of both.

I don't think Islamism will ever capture the institutions outright. Islam and the West are like oil and water. Islamism will enter the institutions only to a degree, I don't think they'll ever displace post-Western elites outright. What confronts us isn't an outright caliphate but the Brazilianisation of the West with an Islamic hue.

Sure, it isn't a body count calculation with Islamic terror, no. Islamic terror's ability to spontaneously conduct lurid spectaculars causes mass anxiety and a total absence in confidence in the ruling institutions in a way that reckless drivers just don't. The ruling institutions respond to such spectaculars by group hugs and hassling people at the airport. It's not really an adequate response so Western publics are starting to summon Trump like figures to step up. I do think snowflakism is on the way out simply because it is composed of nonsense but the prospects for the future is more severe social fragmentation, something that will probably defeat even a pragmatic executive.
I'd view all the disparate cultural currents ("snowflakism" being one example) as being secondary concerns.
In the long run, culture takes care of itself.

I also don't see the so called "demographic timebomb" as being a problem in and of itself.
A shrinking population isn't necessarily a bad thing.

But Balkanisation is.
If a broad consensus is to be arrived at in the West, agreement on repatriation, immigration and integration policies must be an absolute redline.

Wait, Trump Just Said WHAT? | The Ben Shapiro Show Ep. 486

Interesting look at what Trump said about AR15s and assualt rifles in America - Skip the first 3 minutes because of advertisement.

Russia's Putin unveils 'invincible' nuclear weapons - BBC News

Russia's Putin unveils 'invincible' nuclear weapons

Russia has developed a new array of nuclear weapons that are invincible, according to President Vladimir Putin.

Mr Putin made the claims as he laid out his key policies for a fourth presidential term, ahead of an election he is expected to win in 17 days' time.

The weapons he boasted of included a cruise missile that he said could "reach anywhere in the world".

He said of the West: "They need to take account of a new reality and understand ... [this]... is not a bluff."

Giving his annual state of the nation speech, Mr Putin used video presentations to showcase the development of two new nuclear delivery systems that he said could evade detection. One video graphic appeared to show missiles raining down on the US state of Florida.

[*]Why would Putin want to nuke Florida?

One system Mr Putin described included a "low-flying, difficult-to-spot cruise missile... with a practically unlimited range and an unpredictable flight path, which can bypass lines of interception and is invincible in the face of all existing and future systems of both missile defence and air defence".

Another was a submarine-launched, long-range missile capable of delivering a nuclear warhead.

[*]Strawberry tycoon among Putin challengers
[*]Police accused of 'Putin graffiti campaign'
[*]Russian in jail for giant duck protest

During the two-hour televised speech to a joint sitting of both houses of parliament, he said the weapons were a response to US development of its missile defence system.

The US State Department said it was "certainly unfortunate to have watched the video animation that depicted a nuclear attack on the United States" - adding that it was not "the behaviour of a responsible international player".

Opposition leader barred from vote
Mr Putin faces seven challengers on 18 March, although none is expected to attract widespread support. The president played no part in a raucous televised debate broadcast on Wednesday that featured the other candidates.

Absent from the campaign is prominent opposition leader Alexei Navalny, who has been barred from running and has called on voters to boycott the poll.

President Putin has so far done little campaigning, and until now has said little about his plans for the next six years.

Wowing his audience
By Steven Rosenberg, BBC News, Moscow

Before today, Vladimir Putin had delivered 13 state of the nation addresses. Address Number 14 turned out to be very different from anything that had come before.

Standing in front of a giant video screen, President Putin showcased Russia's very latest strategic weapons. Like a magician pulling one rabbit after another out of his hat, he wowed his audience with images of cruise missiles, intercontinental ballistic missiles, underwater drones and supersonic jets.

Russian MPs and senators applauded the military video show, which dominated the second half of President Putin's speech.

There was a double message here. Firstly, to the West: don't push us. And, with elections coming up, there was this for the Russian people: Vote for Putin and you'll be voting for national security.

I suspect the concluding image was designed to reinforce just that: s Vladimir Putin stood to the national anthem, a giant Russian flag appeared on the video screen behind him. It is a message that is likely to strike a chord with many here.

Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto)
Funny but true video from 2009 early in Crowder's career. He was in his early 20s.

13 Minutes

Top Bottom