American Popular Conservative Commentators - a Glimpse At American Politics

Do you stay updated on American politics and President Donald J. Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Blue Peter badge for stating the bleeding obvious Spudnik. Its not like 95% of the threads aren't devoted to that already....

But we've got individuals who think Islamic immigration is 'just like any other'. That's clearly extremely stupid isn't it?

Please just answer that question in one sentence without deviating Sir.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I'm afraid it is the case in many parts of the UK and Europe already Paddy. And it won't be long before its here too.....if it isn't already.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
You know that not all that long ago calling them blacks was deemed racist?
Well calling them black people definitely is racist Myles. You do this, which makes you a racist.

That's your choice of course. I respect your right to freedom of expression, whilst not agreeing with your racist views.

I'm aghast that you think it right and proper not to vocally criticise Islam. Not only is it proper but it is the duty of every patriotic Irish individual to call out the teachings of a primitive, violent, homophobic, inbred and bigoted ideology that is coming into our Country from the middle east. Not being vocal about it and trying to dress it up as something benign is what they've done in England, Sweden, France, Belgium, Holland (notable exception to Geert), Germany etc to utterly disastrous consequences. You seem to be totally oblivious to the social carnage this archaic belief system has wrought on European towns and cities. How could you be so fu*king blind? Its reported on on a daily basis on real (not MSM) media.

What's the matter with you man?!!
Some criminals that happen to be Muslim have definitely caused many problems in parts of Europe. No doubt about it, but then there are millions of Muslims in Europe who are not criminals and contribute to society in a positive way.

Other criminals are causing problems in Europe too, but they're not Muslims and the vast majorities of their respective religious belief systems are not criminals and also contribute to society in a positive way.

Ergo it is not one specific religious belief system that is the problem, it is criminality that is the problem, criminality often born from poverty and social disfunction and, in the case of some of those Muslims who partake in the most extreme criminality, deep animosity fuelled by wars driven by criminals who adhere to another belief system that kill fellow Muslims and destroy Muslim countries.

But if you consume a diet of Rebel Media you'd think it was Islam that's the problem, because that's what the owners of Rebel Media want you to think, because they have an agenda, as I've been trying to point out to you. They act at the behest of other criminals.

The whole 'battle of civilisations' narrative that you've bought into emanates from and is fuelled by lackeys acting on behalf of criminals who are adherents to another belief system. This does not mean all adherents of said belief system are criminals, evil, or that said belief system is evil.

So if you pardon the pun Myles it is not black and white. Islam is surely not perfect but it is not the root of all evil you see it as.

Having said all that, I don't want to see a major spread of Islam in Ireland, or a major spread of Hinduism, or any religion. I want to see Ireland remain a very predominately Catholic/Christian country. I want the Irish government to see to it that Ireland remains so and, that the majority of people already here are not constantly struggling to make ends meet while a small select few grow ever richer.

Maybe some would say that makes me a racist too. I disagree.

Our current government are not fit for this purpose. Most of our politicians are adherents to another belief system: Neoliberalism, and another: Globalism.

IMO, government adherence to these belief systems combined enrich a minority while enslaving the majority into debt. Combined they mean cheap immigrant labour brings down Irish wages. Combined they mean high rents, high property prices, and IMO a guaranteed continued erosion of social cohesion and a decrease in societal wellbeing going forward as banks and giant corporations shape our future.

Excess immigration is but one piece of the puzzle, Myles. Focus solely on it, and specifically on Muslims, and you're going to make the changes we need (as I see it) harder to achieve, IMO.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads

First thing I do when I get up after 15 minutes of prayer is to sing The Coloured people National Anthem.

Only racists would call their fellow human being, black.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Jesus Christ. You're beyond help Flynn.
That's a lame response to a pretty thoughtful post of mine, Myles, if I may say so myself.

As I said before: we're not going to agree on the Islam issue so I'm happy to leave it at that, and agree to disagree.

Threads
Blue Peter badge for stating the bleeding obvious Spudnik. Its not like 95% of the threads aren't devoted to that already....

But we've got individuals who think Islamic immigration is 'just like any other'. That's clearly extremely stupid isn't it?

Please just answer that question in one sentence without deviating Sir.
I'm gonna to have to withhold the Blue Peter badge for alot of people. Because there's a certain species of punter who pesters Muslims 24/7 and puts little mental energy into confronting and countering the globalist regime who arranged for it in the first instance. Arranged for it not because they are foolish do-gooders or somethin' but arranged for it as a method of war to destroy the West.

Yes, Islam immigration is a worse form of mass immigration. Partially because of the martial nature of Islam itself, partially because of its insular nature, partially because it has campaigned against the West for centuries, partially because it isn't Western and partially because globalism has antagonised them having bombed their home territories in recent decades.

Threads
Are Muslims a problem? The regime is a problem. Our lack of a will to survive as a nation and as a civilisation -- these are problems. Approaching this question by hectoring Muslims for their "homophobia", lol and then begging a lisping non-entity like "Leo Varadkar" to "please help us" like he's a serious person ain't a winning strategy folks..

The problem is how to oust the snowflakes, the cucks and the traitors from the institutions. That's the problem. If this problem isn't sorted, we'll be simply shouting as we drown. We get that problem sorted though, we get the machismo factor back into government, the Muslim issue will seem like a cakewalk.

Take Putin. He solves a multitude of problems with sweeping anti-NGO laws that targets foreign funny money. You apply that here, you'd cut off the blood supply to terrorism, you'd break the back of any terrorist output here. There's -- however-many -- Muslims in Russia, even in Moscow itself. They don't tend to act up. Why? Because they know if they do, Putin just sends in the Spetsnaz. Those guys shoot first and ask questions later. What would Varadkar do in his place? Share a media platform with an MB operative that he's just sprang from an Egyptian clink on tax payers coin whilst insisting the guy is as Irish as Brain Boru? We need to be smart and be like Vlad.

What sickness is it that has us churn out these insane traitors? That's the real problem that confronts us.

Any regime with a bit of bottle can counter Islamic troublemaking at a canter. Just target the funny money, cancel all ill gotten passports and deport anyone associated with a listed foreign entity, government or group. Anyone caught planning terrorism gets the Spetsnaz treatment. It's not logistically that much a problem. Finding the urge as nation to do this stuff, now that's a big problem.

This is only feasible when demographics are on your side.

Islamic terrorism is a mere surface symptom of a much deeper problem.
Statistically speaking, the risk of being the victim of a terrorist attack is negligible.

The more substantive issue is the cultural transformation that will accompany the increase in the Muslim population.
When there's an Islamic majority, Putin-esque security measures will be pointless: Islamists will have already achieved their goal.

Bombs won't be needed. The ballot box will suffice.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
This is only feasible when demographics are on your side.

Islamic terrorism is a mere surface symptom of a much deeper problem.
Statistically speaking, the risk of being the victim of a terrorist attack is negligible.

The more substantive issue is the cultural transformation that will accompany the increase in the Muslim population.
When there's an Islamic majority, Putin-esque security measures will be pointless: Islamists will have already achieved their goal.

Bombs won't be needed. The ballot box will suffice.
Herc you said at one point in your life you were a full blown anti-Semite (I used to be one as well); what part did a mounting concern about Islam on your part play if any in your journey towards Philo-Semitism?

D

Deleted member 1300

Non Registered Member
The problem is how to oust the snowflakes, the cucks and the traitors from the institutions
agree 100% nothing will change until this is addressed. We also need to continually expose the complicit media as the enemies of the Irish people and turn the population against them.

Top Bottom