American Popular Conservative Commentators - a Glimpse At American Politics

Do you stay updated on American politics and President Donald J. Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Myles I've no interest in trying to move yourself and others here away from the seemingly held position that Islam is evil. I've given my thoughts on the origins of and the forces behind this whole 'battle of civilisations' narrative and the only response was that I was talking nonsense 'because I hated Israel' :rolleyes:, and needed to wake up. I'm wide awake! I'm not on a crusade to enlighten though so fill yer boots.
Well then if you won't listen to the rest of us, perhaps you'll listen to the man who just posted this:

I must say that after my interactions with Al Qadri, I've never been more convinced that Islam has no place in Ireland - and he's supposed to be one of the more moderate of them.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I respect Tadhg's opinion but as I said I'll not be getting on the demonising Islam train.

I'm opposed to unlimited immigration into Ireland and believe we should have strict immigration laws that only allow in the type of people we need as and when we need them and only after such time as those already here are housed at a reasonable cost, and employed.

That's what I want to see because I think it's in Ireland's best interests. I presume you'd be happy with that too?

What I can tell you is anyone looking to achieve this situation who vocally demonises Islam/Muslims and refers to blacks as negroes will only serve to make such an immigration policy harder to achieve because the masses will not want to be associated with xenophobia and racism, and thus any party that might be formed to try to achieve such an immigration policy that may be associated with such views will go the way of the BNP and UKIP in Britain: ie, nowhere.

That's reality, in my humble opinion.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
What I can tell you is anyone looking to achieve this situation who vocally demonises Islam/Muslims and refers to blacks as negroes will only serve to make such an immigration policy harder to achieve.
You know that not all that long ago calling them blacks was deemed racist?

I'm aghast that you think it right and proper not to vocally criticise Islam. Not only is it proper but it is the duty of every patriotic Irish individual to call out the teachings of a primitive, violent, homophobic, inbred and bigoted ideology that is coming into our Country from the middle east. Not being vocal about it and trying to dress it up as something benign is what they've done in England, Sweden, France, Belgium, Holland (notable exception to Geert), Germany etc to utterly disastrous consequences. You seem to be totally oblivious to the social carnage this archaic belief system has wrought on European towns and cities. How could you be so fu*king blind? Its reported on on a daily basis on real (not MSM) media.

What's the matter with you man?!!

OP
OP
patrick jane
I respect Tadhg's opinion but as I said I'll not be getting on the demonising Islam train.

I'm opposed to unlimited immigration into Ireland and believe we should have strict immigration laws that only allow in the type of people we need as and when we need them and only after such time as those already here are housed at a reasonable cost, and employed.

That's what I want to see because I think it's in Ireland's best interests. I presume you'd be happy with that too?

What I can tell you is anyone looking to achieve this situation who vocally demonises Islam/Muslims and refers to blacks as negroes will only serve to make such an immigration policy harder to achieve because the masses will not want to be associated with xenophobia and racism, and thus any party that might be formed to try to achieve such an immigration policy that may be associated with such views will go the way of the BNP and UKIP in Britain: ie, nowhere.

That's reality, in my humble opinion.

OP
OP
patrick jane
DEBATE: Feminist Asks Crowder to Check Privilege (Maria Del Russo Uncut) | Louder With Crowder

Full Debate 50+ minutes - I like Crowder.

Are Muslims a problem? The regime is a problem. Our lack of a will to survive as a nation and as a civilisation -- these are problems. Approaching this question by hectoring Muslims for their "homophobia", lol and then begging a lisping non-entity like "Leo Varadkar" to "please help us" like he's a serious person ain't a winning strategy folks..

The problem is how to oust the snowflakes, the cucks and the traitors from the institutions. That's the problem. If this problem isn't sorted, we'll be simply shouting as we drown. We get that problem sorted though, we get the machismo factor back into government, the Muslim issue will seem like a cakewalk.

Take Putin. He solves a multitude of problems with sweeping anti-NGO laws that targets foreign funny money. You apply that here, you'd cut off the blood supply to terrorism, you'd break the back of any terrorist output here. There's -- however-many -- Muslims in Russia, even in Moscow itself. They don't tend to act up. Why? Because they know if they do, Putin just sends in the Spetsnaz. Those guys shoot first and ask questions later. What would Varadkar do in his place? Share a media platform with an MB operative that he's just sprang from an Egyptian clink on tax payers coin whilst insisting the guy is as Irish as Brain Boru? We need to be smart and be like Vlad.

What sickness is it that has us churn out these insane traitors? That's the real problem that confronts us.

Any regime with a bit of bottle can counter Islamic troublemaking at a canter. Just target the funny money, cancel all ill gotten passports and deport anyone associated with a listed foreign entity, government or group. Anyone caught planning terrorism gets the Spetsnaz treatment. It's not logistically that much a problem. Finding the urge as nation to do this stuff, now that's a big problem.

Top Bottom