American Popular Conservative Commentators - a Glimpse At American Politics

Do you stay updated on American politics and President Donald J. Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
REAL CONVERSATIONS: First Time Gun Buyer! | Change My Mind

For this week’s edition we not only revisited the ever relevant topic of gun control, but we decided to mix things up by taking the very students we discussed the matter with to the gun range to learn the basics of firearm safety, shooting and the process of actually purchasing a gun.

That is in a State that does not require a licence. Here in Massachusetts it is very difficult to get a licence for a handgun but a lot easier to get one for a longgun.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
REAL CONVERSATIONS: First Time Gun Buyer! | Change My Mind

For this week’s edition we not only revisited the ever relevant topic of gun control, but we decided to mix things up by taking the very students we discussed the matter with to the gun range to learn the basics of firearm safety, shooting and the process of actually purchasing a gun.

One of the things I hate about the ROI is that we have worse gun laws than even the UK. Strangely enough outside of the odd Libertarian online the only people I have come across here who believe in gun rights would be on the left- Southern Irish Conservatives aren't into gun rights at all outside of the National Party.

OP
OP
patrick jane
Threads
One of the things I hate about the ROI is that we have worse gun laws than even the UK. Strangely enough outside of the odd Libertarian online the only people I have come across here who believe in gun rights would be on the left- Southern Irish Conservatives aren't into gun rights at all outside of the National Party.

OP
OP
patrick jane
Threads
Isnt it the case also in the USA that the vast majority of the gun murders take place in the States with the strictest Gun Laws?
Yes. I have a meme for that if I can find it. For instance, Chicago has the strictest gun laws and the MOST gun crime. It;s a farce, all dictatorships take the guns as soon as they can. The people are the only defense against tyranny.

OP
OP
patrick jane
Threads
#317 'TOXIC MASCULINITY' DEBUNKED! Dennis Prager and Gavin McInnes Guest | Louder With Crowder
Talking all things David Hogg’s upcoming book, Amy Schumer’s new movie, cat rapist, Spiderman pedophiles, Time’s 100 list, and more. We’ll also be debunking the idea of “toxic masculinity” and ruining Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Dennis Prager and Gavin McInnes stop by for the usual shenanigans.

OP
OP
patrick jane
Threads
Alex Jones, Jimmy Dore & Tucker Carlson on Trump / Syria
Alex Jones, Jimmy Dore and Tucker Carlson all have different political ideologies. But they have one thing that unites them: outrage over the unjustified attacks on Syria by President Donald Trump.

Top Bottom