American Popular Conservative Commentators - a Glimpse At American Politics

Do you stay updated on American politics and President Donald J. Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

I will post short videos from very popular and respected political commentators. I will be posting Conservative American political commentary from Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro and various CRTV and other sources THAT ARE NOT MAINSTREAM SCRIPTED FAKE MEDIA.

THEY WILL USUALLY BE SHORT VIDEOS AND ARTICLES -

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
The posters here Patrick just can not grasp the concept that the more guns the citizens have the less gun violence there will be. Believe it or not you would have a better chance of convincing them that the earth is flat than having them understand how unique the 2nd Amendment makes the US. The only place that comes to mind being similar is Switzerland.

redstar

Political Irish
The posters here Patrick just can not grasp the concept that the more guns the citizens have the less gun violence there will be. Believe it or not, you would have a better chance of convincing them that the earth is flat than having them understand how unique the 2nd Amendment makes the US. The only place that comes to mind being similar is Switzerland.
All evidence points otherwise,

Every country that has removed guns has seen a drastic fall in gun crime. Australia, UK, Ireland, practically everywhere that has limits on guns has no gun violence. Now compare that to the USA where you have over 30 deaths per day from guns.

Stats from the BBC:

1519802050000.png
The home front: So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the country. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the War of Independence to Iraq.

1519802076771.png

Statistics behind US violence

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
The posters here Patrick just can not grasp the concept that the more guns the citizens have the less gun violence there will be. Believe it or not you would have a better chance of convincing them that the earth is flat than having them understand how unique the 2nd Amendment makes the US. The only place that comes to mind being similar is Switzerland.
That isn't true. Who is anti-Gun Rights here? I'm not.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I am. I think it's insane that young American lads can walk into a shop and buy high-powered semi-automatic assault weapons designed for mass-killing.

Handguns I can accept as so many people feel they need them to feel safe in a country with so many guns, and they're not as deadly in the hands of one of the many lunatics out there. Maybe shotguns, rifles etc for hunting too once the background checks are extremely tough.

But high-powered assault weapons, no. These are what do the most damage in attacks like Florida and should not be for sale to the public, IMO.

Given the amount of dead innocent children out there due to the availability of such weapons I can't for the life of me see how anyone would disagree.

The well regulated militia argument is moot, IMO; none have ever been used to oppose a government they don't like and if any were the users would be obliterated by the cops/army whatever.

The second amendment might have been a good idea in 1791, but not today with the deadly tech involved and the mounting human cost.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
I am. I think it's insane that young American lads can walk into a shop and buy high-powered semi-automatic assault weapons designed for mass-killing.
But Max you aren't exactly a fan of the US government. If they are armed to the teeth and organized illegal crime there is also- what is wrong with normal law abiding people having serious guns? Much more people have been killed immorally by the US government and illegal weapons in the hands of gang members than they have been by these mass shooters.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
But Max you aren't exactly a fan of the US government. If they are armed to the teeth and organized illegal crime there is also- what is wrong with normal law abiding people having serious guns? Much more people have been killed immorally by the US government and illegal weapons in the hands of gang members than they have been by these mass shooters.
Of course I'm opposed to the terrorist Oligarchs running the US and appreciate that their cops and the gang members kill the most innocents, but I don't see how the ready availability of these type of assault weapons can protect the average Joe any better than a handgun.

These mass-shootings like Florida would involve far fewer deaths if handguns were being used rather than assault weapons.

So I think they should be banned.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
I will post short videos from very popular and respected political commentators. I will be posting Conservative American political commentary from Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro and various CRTV and other sources
I wanted Trump to win basically because Hilary was such an evil bitch who could easily have started WWIII and if I'm honest the schadenfreude from how he wound up the effeminate. I also support you on gun rights. However Ben Shapiro? How can you take him seriously? He claims to be opposed to identity politics while at the same time being a Religious Zionist? How much do you know about Religious Zionism? Have you looked into "Rav" Kook (sic)'s teachings? Or those of Gush Emunin? Have you looked into the beliefs of Yitzhak Shapira or Yitzchak Ginsburgh? So basically he believes in identity politics for Jews but not for Blacks of Whites. Even though he is a bit of a psycho I would rather Farrakhan to him any day.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
All evidence points otherwise,

Every country that has removed guns has seen a drastic fall in gun crime. Australia, UK, Ireland, practically everywhere that has limits on guns has no gun violence. Now compare that to the USA where you have over 30 deaths per day from guns.

Stats from the BBC:

View attachment 3082
The home front: So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the country. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the War of Independence to Iraq.

View attachment 3083

Statistics behind US violence
What you don't grasp is that the US has different laws in different States and indeed different cities. So where guns are banned like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit etc, there are 10 or 20 murders a week. In the entire State of Vermont, close to me,there is 2 murders in the entire year. In Vermont,everyone has a gun because you do not need any license at all.

Take those cities out where the guns are banned and the US has less gun murders than Ireland per capita.

Even including them. 11000 gun murders here equates to about 125 murders in Ireland per capita.

Do you understand now why I would tell Patrick Jane that Irish people are clueless and will never figure it out.

How many gun murders in Switzerland, where everyone also has a gun?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Sorry Sword, you are an exception and have an excellent knowledge of guns, not having suffered the Penal Laws, and being a Free Person.

Look at Max though, he does not even grasp that the rate of fire of an AR15 and a Glock pistol is exactly the same. Furthermore, the glock pistol fires a much larger and deadly round.

A school shooter, assuming he is not mind controlled, would obviously use a couple of glock pistols

Top Bottom