America has fallen

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 30
  • Views 914

America is everything you do not want to replicate at this point, this political correctness garbage is all about humiliation and control, how could you look at this insane gibberish and not call it out for what it is instead of promoting it as progress. The western modern man is weak and acts like they have been physically castrated at birth.

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”