Amazon`s project G gets go ahead for Dublin

Una

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The bastards!
Investing in Ireland?

Who do they think they are?
They're Using Ireland, ....U will probably be the First to sign up for a Chip in yr head.
Then they will control yr Thoughts !
Haven't u seen the 5G Towers they're building in the USA, in neighbourhoods..?

Heraclitus

PI Member
If you had asked the men and women of 1916 to imagine the very worst outcome for Ireland, never in their wildest dreams could they have imagined how bad Ireland has turned out. We are an open sewer.
There's an idea. You should start your own little youtube talkshow.

Every Sunday, you'd pick a subject that had you popping a blood vessel during the week.
You could call it, "what would the men of 1916 think".

You could even copy the Vincent Brown format and have a guest panel of fellow righteous indignants.

"But de question needs to be asked what would de men of 1916 think. It's a dizgraze"

On second thoughts, the Joe Duffy format might also work. Perhaps a blend of the two.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
They're Using Ireland, ....U will probably be the First to sign up for a Chip in yr head.
Then they will control yr Thoughts !
Haven't u seen the 5G Towers they're building in the USA, in neighbourhoods..?

Come clowns think that any "investment" that comes into Ireland is automatically a good thing. It would be difficult to think of anything more negative for Ireland than being host to these spy centers. We already have a reputation for being a tax haven and a money laundering center - not only for transnational corporations but also for Islamic terrorism. Now we will have a reputation as a spy base.

Reactions: Una

Una

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
There's an idea. You should start your own little youtube talkshow.

Every Sunday, you'd pick a subject that had you popping a blood vessel during the week.
You could call it, "what would the men of 1916 think".

You could even copy the Vincent Brown format and have a guest panel of fellow righteous indignants.

"But de question needs to be asked what would de men of 1916 think. It's a dizgraze"

On second thoughts, the Joe Duffy format might also work. Perhaps a blend of the two.

Well obviously their sacrifice was Lost on you... what a shame.

Una

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Did you make any sacrifices apart from wasting your life on conspiraloon websites?

What would the men of 1916 think?
I wasn't around in 1916, but unlike you, I DO Appreciate their sacrifice, i hardly think u know what i've done in my life,.....
I've never heard of 'conspiraloon' ? websites,
i just deal with facts, & proof. which i've found.
no conspiracy's here. Just reality......... Harsh......., but at least it's the Truth.

Heraclitus

PI Member
I wasn't around in 1916, but unlike you, I DO Appreciate their sacrifice, i hardly think u know what i've done in my life,.....
I've never heard of 'conspiraloon' ? websites,
i just deal with facts, & proof. which i've found.
no conspiracy's here. Just reality......... Harsh......., but at least it's the Truth.
I'm sure you do appreciate their sacrafice.

But would they appreciate being incessantly harangued by amateur clairvoyants styling themselves as patriots?

Una

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I'm sure you do appreciate their sacrafice.

But would they appreciate being incessantly harangued by amateur clairvoyants styling themselves as patriots?

We just disagree that Data Centers are for Ireland's benefit, & re. the eventual tracking/spying/recording of humanity, in a cashless society.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Did you make any sacrifices apart from wasting your life on conspiraloon websites?

What would the men of 1916 think?
pppffff

Casting aspersions on the whole life of a stranger, is the height of sanity, voraciously intellectual, tremendously exciting, completely void of attention-seeking, and an exceedingly worthwhile and meaningful enterprise.

We know what your inner adult already thinks.

....NEXT.

Heraclitus

PI Member
We just disagree that Data Centers are for Ireland's benefit, & re. the eventual tracking/spying/recording of humanity, in a cashless society.
If the state wanted to go down that road, they'd simply build their own.
Whether or not you like amazon, they achieved their dominant position in online retailing by providing value and cleverly making use of data.

This sort of infrastructure is just the way things are done in that line of business. I don't see as sinister.

Perhaps I lack your and Tadhg's imagination.

Last edited:

Heraclitus

PI Member
pppffff

Casting aspersions on the whole life of a stranger, is the height of sanity, voraciously intellectual, tremendously exciting, completely void of attention-seeking, and an exceedingly worthwhile and meaningful enterprise.

We know what your inner child already thinks.

....NEXT.
Did you acquire your psycho-analytic skills by communing with the Thutha De Danann?

Una

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
If the state wanted to go down that road, they'd simply build their own.
Whether or not you like amazon, they achieved their dominant position in online retailing by providing value and cleverly making use of data.

This sort of infrastructure is just the way business is done in that line of business. I don't see as sinister.

Perhaps I lack your and Tadhg's imagination.

Lucky you.... it is sinister however.

Top Bottom