Amazon`s project G gets go ahead for Dublin

Una

Donator
PI Member
Yes. But they also allow people and businesses to do things that would not be feasible if they had to purchase the hardware themselves.

It just a Storage Centre, that demands Huge amounts of energy, it may create a hundred jobs, but that's not a great return,
They also get huge tax evasion status.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Yes. But they also allow people and businesses to do things that would not be feasible if they had to purchase the hardware themselves.
Less people. Few at the top standing on millions, who are going to become redundant as globalist scum opt for a humanless society.

It is up to us to want human interaction.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
It just a Storage Centre, that demands Huge amounts of energy, it may create a few hundred jobs, but that's not a great return,
They also get huge tax evasion status.

Particularly when you consider that this is actually a spying center, collecting information on unsuspecting members of the public and then selling that information on to anybody who is willing to pay.

Una

Donator
PI Member
This is Bad.

Amazon are dirt. When globalists like Amazon's owner want to move to Ireland, it is a sign they see Ireland as hospitable to globalisation and it is. Irelans is in serious shit state.

Was Leo Falling Over Himself to Plant them Here..........., but the COST LONG-Term is Way higher.

Una

Donator
PI Member
Particularly when you consider that this is actually a spying center, collecting information on unsuspecting members of the public and then selling that information on to anybody who is willing to pay.
At least they will be in Ireland, when we blow them Up.....:sun_smiley::sun_smiley::sun_smiley::sun_smiley:

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
And btw, when "data" centre's set up here in 1984land, there are ancillary benefits for the government, in exchange for the favourable conditions laid on by the gov, the gov get some "data-control" services from the imported "data-control" corporation.

Mark my words, this centre will be handling more than just "data" and will be "offering" "fantastic services to the local populace" such as data-gathering, data-collecting, data-policing. Watch and see this unfold as sure as all the other data leaks and oppressive policies such as the Irish not ever owning their own soil again due to a little inoffensive tax called property tax on property you already own. (watch that little nugget rise in amount due)

Jesus if our ancestors could see us now, would they have fought and died like they did.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
And btw, when "data" centre's set up here in 1984land, there are ancillary benefits for the government, in exchange for the favourable conditions laid on by the gov, the gov get some "data-control" services from the imported "data-control" corporation.

Mark my words, this centre will be handling more than just "data" and will be "offering" "fantastic services to the local populace" such as data-gathering, data-collecting, data-policing. Watch and see this unfold as sure as all the other data leaks and oppressive policies such as the Irish not ever owning their own soil again due to a little inoffensive tax called property tax on property you already own. (watch that little nugget rise in amount due)

Jesus if our ancestors could see us now, would they have fought and died like they did.

If you had asked the men and women of 1916 to imagine the very worst outcome for Ireland, never in their wildest dreams could they have imagined how bad Ireland has turned out. We are an open sewer.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
If you had asked the men and women of 1916 to imagine the very worst outcome for Ireland, never in their wildest dreams could they have imagined how bad Ireland has turned out. We are an open sewer.
I know. I cannot believe what has happened. Everyday I find myself completely shocked and struck anew, every fucking day. I cannot believe what has happened. I cannot believe we have given it away. With interlopers here, I don't care where their from, they are not us, walking around, as if they own the place, and you know they have nothing to do with us, they are not linked to our ancestors, they dont give a fuck about our history, our people, the people who are related to us, who lived lives we intimately are connected to and know, these people have nothing to do with us.

And all the above can be said for the business and media class, another shower of utter lowlives, who act as if they have nothing to do with their own Gaels/Celts - and that I suppose is even more dispicable, to turn on your own, or more accurately, to turn away from them, I hate them. I fucking hate them. I will never forgive and I will never forget what they have done to my people and to me.

Una

Donator
PI Member

Enough to keep me awake at night..........................

http://economist.com/news/leaders/21721656-data-economy-demands-new-approach-antitrust-rules-worlds-most-valuable-resource

The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data Archived The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data
The data economy demands a new approach to antitrust rules

A NEW commodity spawns a lucrative, fast-growing industry, prompting antitrust regulators to step in to restrain those who control its flow. A century ago, the resource in question was oil. Now similar concerns are being raised by the giants that deal in data, the oil of the digital era. These titans—Alphabet (Google’s parent company), Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft—look unstoppable. They are the five most valuable listed firms in the world. Their profits are surging: they collectively racked up over $25bn in net profit in the first quarter of 2017. Amazon captures half of all dollars spent online in America. Google and Facebook accounted for almost all the revenue growth in digital advertising in America last year.

Such dominance has prompted calls for the tech giants to be broken up, as Standard Oil was in the early 20th century. This newspaper has argued against such drastic action in the past. Size alone is not a crime. The giants’ success has benefited consumers. Few want to live without Google’s search engine, Amazon’s one-day delivery or Facebook’s newsfeed. Nor do these firms raise the alarm when standard antitrust tests are applied. Far from gouging consumers, many of their services are free (users pay, in effect, by handing over yet more data). Take account of offline rivals, and their market shares look less worrying. And the emergence of upstarts like Snapchat suggests that new entrants can still make waves.

But there is cause for concern. Internet companies’ control of data gives them enormous power. Old ways of thinking about competition, devised in the era of oil, look outdated in what has come to be called the “data economy” (see Briefing). A new approach is needed.

So even the globalist mags are hinting that these giants need to be broken up, like IBM was.

The Amazon Monopoly Problem: Prime Time For Antitrust Action Vs. E-Commerce Giant, Facebook, Google | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
The Amazon Monopoly Problem: Prime Time For Antitrust Action Vs. E-Co… Archived
The Amazon Monopoly Problem: Prime Time For Antitrust Action Vs. Internet Giants?
Amazon.com (AMZN) kicked off its Whole Foods takeover on Aug. 28 by slashing the prices of avocados, kale and other items at the "Whole Paycheck" grocery chain by as much as 43%. Who could argue with that?

Consumer welfare has been the foremost concern of U.S. antitrust law since the 1980s, with price hikes seen as the surest sign of monopoly power. Yet a growing chorus of critics complain that Amazon and fellow internet giants Facebook (FB) and Google-parent Alphabet (GOOGL) are becoming too dominant, snuffing out competition, innovation and even freedom of expression.

Wall Street is starting to ponder a trillion-dollar question: Could the Whole Foods buyout mark a turning point that leads to serious U.S. antitrust scrutiny for Amazon, Facebook and Google?

Heraclitus

PI Member

The bastards!
Investing in Ireland?

Who do they think they are?

Top Bottom