All y'all old people over 40 are gonna have to pay "old tax".

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The famous Irish writer Dean Jonathen Swift once proposed a modest solution to Irish poverty caused by having too many children when he suggested they could eat some of them.

To alleviate this new situation of poverty perhaps the under 40,s could eat some of the over 40,s..

"The more I think upon this scheme, the more reasonable it appears to me; and it ought by no means to be confined to Ireland; for, in all probability, we shall, in a very little time, be altogether as poor here as you are there. I believe, indeed, we shall carry it farther, and not confine our luxury only to the eating of parents; for I happened to peep once into a large assembly called Dail Eireann not far from Weston Hotel , and I found them roasting a great fat fellow, [Cowan I think]] For my own part, I had not the least inclination to a slice of him; but, if I guessed right, four or five of the company had a devilish mind to be at him.

With apologies to the late Dean
Didn't Cromwell sell the dogs fattened on the defeated Irish to other Irish?

Reactions: BSA

IrishJohn

PI Member
You will not get caught unless you flaunt it ..

it would be a shitty life though..
Its inevitable that you would get caught in the long term.

I couldn't live like that and be looking over my shoulder all the time.

GodsDog

PI Member
This is a normal thing happening in many countries now.
People are getting older and older. That does not mean they stay healthy in old age. Most folk need help or cannot live alone anymore.
Somebody has to pay for those folks. They did not provide for their old age years. The pension is not enough to cover for the expense.
If you ever wondered why we have so many folks on trolleys in the hospitals: Many beds are used by old folks. Instead of nursing homes they are packed into hospital beds. So much for your "immigrants" blocking hospital beds!
We badly need a compulsory insurance for everybody of working age to cover for the years we need nursing.
Other countries have it already- so it will come to this country as well.
Pity your beloved EU savaged our 17 billion savings fund to hand over to their bank gamblers then isn't it Olli?
Otherwise we would have the money to look after our elderly! :rolleyes:

GodsDog

PI Member
The stability of our system depends on mugs continuing to play by the rules to fund the spongers and scammers leeching off it.
The more that time goes on the more that the mugs are realising that they are mugs.
At some point a critical number of mugs will wake up and and smell the coffee at which point the social-welfare-immigration vote buying scam will collapse.
Its not going to be pretty.
Which spongers are we talking about here now?

Our useless vestigial president on 5k per week plus expenses and an expensive jet he abuses?
our hundreds of traitorous TDs and senators on 100k plus expenses?
Our MEPs on 90k plus loads of unvouched and other expenses?
The multinationals paying <2% tax?
The property developer golden circle bailed out and back in business?
The foreign vulture funds given thousands of Irish houses at half price by NAMA and FG/FF?

or the simple poor bastards in the street struggling to get by on 10k per year (which is less than a TD's expenses)?

You can be pretty sure some of those unfortunates will be hounded or imprisoned if they take a penny more than they deserve.
But you can also be sure none of the far larger bloodsucking spongers I mentioned above will ever be.

I don't like people coming here from countries with oil reserves and a fucking space program
to claim houses and welfare they are not entitled to.

But I think I dislike the greedy self serving traitors I mentioned above even less!

Last edited:

sighthound

PI Member
its depressing euthanaisia would be a welcome relief from it all in the long run. Who'd want to be an elderly person on this planet anyway gangs of subbies will be raiding and terrorising farmers and the elderly as soon as they get settled - what else can they do there is no bushmeat to be hunted in ireland so they will hunt the locals and machete their heads off for them a violent euthaniasia i might add.
I would much rather an intervenous bag of the red liquid they use to put a 600kg horse to sleep. draped over a branch the birds singing falling slowly into a coma and eventual peaceful death hmmm i need to cosy up to the local vet........

page61

PI Member
Its inevitable that you would get caught in the long term.

I couldn't live like that and be looking over my shoulder all the time.

That really annoyed me , The romanian guy should be clapped in Iorns, made work 20 hours a day for the next 20 years while been kept on minimum rations...Howeve he gets a 2 year 3 mont sentence, which means he will be out in 8 months or so...an he claims to have sent the money to his sick mother in Romania.. Bollox

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
Inappropriate Behavior. No more ad hominem personal insults please!
Pity your beloved EU savaged our 17 billion savings fund to hand over to their bank gamblers then isn't it Olli?
Otherwise we would have the money to look after our elderly! :rolleyes:
How do you figure that out,Perro.

Last I heard if the Govt. hadn’t stepped in, the banks would have collapsed, shut their doors and atm,s ,all savings, accounts,facilities gone up in smoke, up in smoke Perro.

No money to pay people, no money to access, elderly wandering around like zombies as their life savings vanished and no recourse to anyone.Looking in waste bins for food.

Would you ever go piss against an ESB pole, Perro, and come back when you start making sense.

IrishJohn

PI Member
That really annoyed me , The romanian guy should be clapped in Iorns, made work 20 hours a day for the next 20 years while been kept on minimum rations...Howeve he gets a 2 year 3 mont sentence, which means he will be out in 8 months or so...an he claims to have sent the money to his sick mother in Romania.. Bollox
I wonder if hes really Romanian or Roma ?

Wolf

PI Member
How do you figure that out,Perro.

Last I heard if the Govt. hadn’t stepped in, the banks would have collapsed, shut their doors and atm,s ,all savings, accounts,facilities gone up in smoke, up in smoke Perro.

No money to pay people, no money to access, elderly wandering around like zombies as their life savings vanished and no recourse to anyone.Looking in waste bins for food.

Would you ever go piss against an ESB pole, Perro, and come back when you start making sense.
Yea, sure seemingly the dame Kenny was just days away from calling out the army to guard each ATM in the country....
Fuck, you FFGers are gullible as shite..... :D:D:D

Paddy Porter

PI Member
Everyone should on the dole then. Those folks live high on the hog for doin nothing.
Absolutely ! freekin dolies is the only ones able to afford to go on "European Adventures" with the Ireland Soccer team or jet off to Vegas for a McGregor fight....bet the cnunts are doing "cash jobs" while still collectin ? Medical cards ...rent allowance....subsidies left right an centre...an The Cappucine Day Centre for the daily dinner ....why am I gettin up early in the morning ...huh ?

Top Bottom