All y'all old people over 40 are gonna have to pay "old tax".

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
One of the highest costs is rent, which is paid for by the taxpayer when you're on the dole.
That's 10k a year net you're getting.
You also save on transport & health insurance etc.
No cost of childminders either.
Hell, you even get a Christmas bonus at the end of the year, something many workers never experience.

In fact being on the dole with all the benefits, it would only take a few cash-only jobs for me to maintain my living standard.
And there’s the reason these scrotes are so keen to stay under the radar........we have a winner.

That’s why those with skin in the game are so keen to dis. any effort to get these folk off the dole,

Harassment my Royal Ooirish Bollox.:D

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
One of the highest costs is rent, which is paid for by the taxpayer when you're on the dole.
That's 10k a year net you're getting.
You also save on transport & health insurance etc.
No cost of childminders either.
Hell, you even get a Christmas bonus at the end of the year, something many workers never experience.

In fact being on the dole with all the benefits, it would only take a few cash-only jobs for me to maintain my living standard.
The stability of our system depends on mugs continuing to play by the rules to fund the spongers and scammers leeching off it.
The more that time goes on the more that the mugs are realising that they are mugs.
At some point a critical number of mugs will wake up and and smell the coffee at which point the social-welfare-immigration vote buying scam will collapse.
Its not going to be pretty.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
You first, Cat Lady. Create a thread and regale us Philistines with your profundities.
Doing that already,Rahilly, posting more sense than 90% of the windbags, blowhards, and charlatans on our site are doing.

I am interested in real life,Rahilly, not the plight of Hanseatic Jews in Asia, or the situation pertaining to the freedom to practice Binary Theorism and Hakketie in Northern Bangladesh.

Good lad Rahilly, now run along.

Catalpa

PI Member
Why don't they just arrange a yearly mass suicide of (white irish Christians obvs) 40 year olds? I was going to say execution, but why should they spend the much needed welfare for migrants money, when we can pay for it ourselves...
Euthanasia is definitely on the cards.....

Wolf

PI Member
Euthanasia is definitely on the cards.....

Or we could force unemployable layabouts like 'Carlton-Hogge' to work so the rest of us don't have to pay for his miserable existence by increasing our tax burden.
Stick morons like that on a chain gang, cleaning ditches or something, and pay them a living wage.

IrishJohn

PI Member

But if you got caught working on the dole you would have to pay all the money back and face going to jail.

Its not worth the risk unless you happen to be an Immigrant who can skip the country if caught.

page61

PI Member
But if you got caught working on the dole you would have to pay all the money back and face going to jail.

Its not worth the risk unless you happen to be an Immigrant who can skip the country if caught.

You will not get caught unless you flaunt it ..

it would be a shitty life though..

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Doing that already,Rahilly, posting more sense than 90% of the windbags, blowhards, and charlatans on our site are doing.

I am interested in real life,Rahilly

Good lad Rahilly, now run along.
Even though you fancy yourself to be the forum's gadfly, you're not even fit to be its court jester.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The famous Irish writer Dean Jonathen Swift once proposed a modest solution to Irish poverty caused by having too many children when he suggested they could eat some of them.

To alleviate this new situation of poverty perhaps the under 40,s could eat some of the over 40,s..

"The more I think upon this scheme, the more reasonable it appears to me; and it ought by no means to be confined to Ireland; for, in all probability, we shall, in a very little time, be altogether as poor here as you are there. I believe, indeed, we shall carry it farther, and not confine our luxury only to the eating of parents; for I happened to peep once into a large assembly called Dail Eireann not far from Weston Hotel , and I found them roasting a great fat fellow, [Cowan I think]] For my own part, I had not the least inclination to a slice of him; but, if I guessed right, four or five of the company had a devilish mind to be at him.

With apologies to the late Dean

Last edited:
Top Bottom