All y'all old people over 40 are gonna have to pay "old tax".

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Tony

PI Member

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
All natives should go on a nation wide work strike in protest. 1 month of no productivity might get our glorious elites to wake up
I thought of that a few times too.. even marching in major cities on strike days dressed in burkhas, to protest against mass immigration.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All natives should go on a nation wide work strike in protest. 1 month of no productivity might get our glorious elites to wake up
If people were not living weak to week they'd be able to do that.
Government are working on legislation to make it illegal to have too much cash. They want it all in the bank, a cashless society and then if you misbehave they can kill you with the click of a button.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
I thought of that a few times too.. even marching in major cities on strike days dressed in burkhas, to protest against mass immigration.
Sadly the majority of american Irish people living here are far too brainwashed to even consider such a simple NVDA*
in order to protect their culture and identity, not to mention their creaking social safety nets and to prevent the plantation by stealth of their country!

Too afraid to be called racists. Propaganda works.

*non violent direct action

Top Bottom