Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

All that is wrong with crime

page61

PI Member
A prisoner was awarded €7500 as he was made slop out in an irish prison. Gary Simpson thought it eroded his self esteem .
Mr Justice John MacMenamin stressed the €7,500 award to Mr Simpson cannot be seen as a "benchmark" when other cases may differ on the facts. It must be "open to question" I can imagine the scene.

After smoking a few spliffs in his cell, Garry's buddies decided to call it a night and reminded him to turn off his sky box before he went to sleep that night .As the warden tip toed around to check that the prisoners were all tucked in ,Gary asked for an extra blanket. It was not for him but for his Teddy bear "Mr Tinkles"
Night Night said the Warden .Night night said Gary .
Later that night Gary found himself in a bit of a pickle. He had drank to much beer and his bladder was full and it caused him some discomfort which in turn effected his good nights sleep . Oh dear thought Gary , I am to tired after such a busy night , I will go for a pee in this bucket .
The next morning as the sun crept through Garrys room , the warden appeared on his rounds. Gary, he said you have been a busy boy , I think you deserve something special for enduring your nights ordeal, however can we make it up to you. I know said Garry ,Maybe coming up to Christmas yous could throw me a few bob , may 7500 bobs to be exact. .Consider it done said The warden, Now you have a good day, you have been a good boy .

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
All that's wrong with crime? As the old saying goes - What's robbing a bank to owning a bank...

Top Bottom