• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog All 34 Bishops In Chile Suddenly Resign Over "Absolutely Deplorable" Pedophile Priest Scandal

All 34 Bishops In Chile Suddenly Resign
Over "Absolutely Deplorable" Pedophile Priest Scandal

All 34 bishops in Chile have tendered their resignations in the wake of yet another pedophile priest scandal in which high level officials covered up the institutionalized sexual abuse of minors - even threatening officials tasked with investigating sex crimes and the destruction of evidence.
Thirty-one active bishops and three who are signed a document with their offers to resign following an emergency meeting this week with Pope Francis. Francis can accept the resignations one by one, reject them outright or delay a decision.

All 34 Bishops In Chile Suddenly Resign Over "Absolutely Deplorable" Pedophile Priest Scandal

And these paedophile cultists from Rome are still attempting to dictate morality to the Irish people?? :rolleyes:

Time we cancelled the pope's visit, closed those very expensive embassies in Rome in favour of a few more nurses and hospital beds in our health system and told these manipulative emissaries of a foreign state to fuck off home. No gods or masters!

Last edited:
OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
post deleted.

Mods, Why has the option to delete our own posts been removed???
We can now only report, edit or bookmark our own posts where we could previously delete them too.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
And these paedophile cultists from Rome are still attempting to dictate morality to the Irish people?? :rolleyes:

Time we cancelled the pope's visit, closed those very expensive embassies in Rome in favour of a few more nurses and hospital beds in our health system and told these manipulative emissaries of a foreign state to fuck off home. No gods or masters!

The Church doesn't teach paedophilia.

What Irish Priests actually teach is morality dictated to them by The Irish Times and not anything originating in the Levant you will be glad to know.

"The pavements of hell are paved with the skulls of Bishops"- St John Chrysostomos.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
well - what morality do u dictate here: beef burgers - not ok, abortion - ok.

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member

All 34 bishops in Chile have tendered their resignations in the wake of yet another pedophile priest scandal in which high level officials covered up the institutionalized sexual abuse of minors - even threatening officials tasked with investigating sex crimes and the destruction of evidence.
Thirty-one active bishops and three who are signed a document with their offers to resign following an emergency meeting this week with Pope Francis. Francis can accept the resignations one by one, reject them outright or delay a decision.

All 34 Bishops In Chile Suddenly Resign Over "Absolutely Deplorable" Pedophile Priest Scandal

buried alive would be too good for these scum it seems to me at least 99% of priests are lying in wait for a vunerable child :Mad 2:

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
well - what morality do u dictate here: beef burgers - not ok, abortion - ok.

Really?? So my meat free diet is what bothers you and not the mass paedophilia and cover ups of same
taking place in 2018 in your religious cult?? :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member

Ugh, I thought all the atheist bores were over at Boards.ie

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
(Assuming the man actually existed) Would Jesus have approved of mass paedophilia?? I doubt it very much.
Yet people are still defending it here in 2018. Disgusting!!

I seem to remember a certain quote (Matthew 19:14) along the lines of
"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. "

I guess some people took it too literally!! :rolleyes:

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
If a 12 year old dog suffers a rape and falls pregnant I wonder what his opinion would be?

Well in dog years that's 84!! Laugh with tongue out

Are you seriously using that to try to deflect from an OP about a huge breaking scandal regarding paedophiles and cover up of paedophilia in the catholic church?? pathetic! :rolleyes:

Here's the link again so you can actually read it this time before running to the defence of the church hierarchy
and their risible crimes against children:

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Feb 14, 2018
Are you seriously using that to try to deflect from an OP about a huge breaking scandal regarding paedophiles and cover up of paedophilia in the catholic church?? pathetic! :rolleyes:

Here's the link again so you can actually read it this time before running to the defence of the church hierarchy
and their risible crimes against children:

I made my comment on it. Homosexuals are out of control.

Top Bottom