Alexander Dugin - The Metaphysics of National Bolshevism

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
it's a serious question. if you are going to post nonsense be prepared to back it you with logic. calling someone a troll or mentally ill is mearly ad hominem attack not a response to my question. it's what people do when they have no argument and are defeated logically. the post is nonsense that you though you could get away with. you can't! that's why you name call: childish! pathetic really!

Reported for off topic trolling.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
i have seen the future people reporting others because they disagree with them. how dare they challenge my beliefs on a political web site. but that's now the left stands: stop free speech, censor when they can't come up with argument. thank god you have no power in ireland!

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
i have seen the future people reporting others because they disagree with them. how dare they challenge my beliefs on a political web site. but that's now the left stands: stop free speech, censor when they can't come up with argument. thank god you have no power in ireland!

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
it's not off topic it's core to the philosophy of the authors Karl Popper’s model of reality and my we should politically follow his wacky views. sorry you dont seem to have the intellect to see that or maybe you just see what you want to see or that which suits your agenda. from the op "Such society is “open” just because of the simple fact that the combinations’ varieties of individual atoms do not have a limit (as well as no purpose or sense)" ps are you going to report every post i make? is a different viewpoint so offensive to you? pps for those that don't get my point Karl Popper is saying that because atoms have no boundaries we should have open borders to put it concisely.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
it's not off topic it's core to the philosophy of the authors Karl Popper’s model of reality and my we should politically follow his wacky views. sorry you dont seem to have the intellect to see that or maybe you just see what you want to see or that which suits your agenda. from the op "Such society is “open” just because of the simple fact that the combinations’ varieties of individual atoms do not have a limit (as well as no purpose or sense)" ps are you going to report every post i make? is a different viewpoint so offensive to you? pps for those that don't get my point Karl Popper is saying that because atoms have no boundaries we should have open borders to put it concisely.

If you post on the topic of the tread, I'll answer you. Are you supporting Popper's views or opposing them?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
If you post on the topic of the tread, I'll answer you. Are you supporting Popper's views or opposing them?
wrong! you haven't read or watched my genuine posts because off your irrational hate! my point (to help you) is that his model of atomic reality is wrong. ref youtube quamton slit vid: we manipulate matter so we can create any future we desire. still being in alignment with natural order. borders are fine if we so desire! his core metaphor is flawed! aka nonsense!

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
wrong! you haven't read or watched my genuine posts because off your irrational hate! my point (to help you) is that his model of atomic reality is wrong. ref youtube quamton slit vid: we manipulate matter so we can create any future we desire. still being in alignment with natural order. borders are fine if we so desire! his core metaphor is flawed! aka nonsense!

I asked you a question - are you supporting Popper's views or opposing them?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
i am not surprised that you dont understand my many statement. it totally obvious to anyone that can read that is don't support them. maybe if you didn't call your commenters mentally ill, trolls, report them you would have the capacity to actually read what they are saying. i don't view you as able to answer and rational comment on your own post. incredible really... more nonsense...

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
i am not surprised that you dont understand my many statement. it totally obvious to anyone that can read that is don't support them. maybe if you didn't call your commenters mentally ill, trolls, report them you would have the capacity to actually read what they are saying. i don't view you as able to answer and rational comment on your own post. incredible really... more nonsense...

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member

So, you agree with Dugin then?

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
The Talmud unlike most of the Old Testament (some of the Wisdom literature is proto-bourgeois capitalistic) and Second Temple Judaism which had very strong anti-mercantile currents is bathed in a mercentile spirit through out. Jews were much more influential within the Austrian school of Classical Liberalism which became Libertarianism than they were within Marxism. Not only New York Jewish fianciers did business with the new Bolshevik government, but non-Jewish American capitalists did as well- business is strictly business with a lot of these people whether they are Jewish or non-Jewish.
Nonsense and I'm not going to waste breath.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Well, you are still talking and obsessing over Marx. How many other philosophers are you still talking about?
Marx wasn't a philosopher. He was a plagiarist and a complete Freud, sorry I mean Fraud. If you renounce Marxism I will step down as leader and let you run the Party. You're a good man with a Gaelic heart and a strong will, but the Marxist-Leninism has to go and be replaced with Marxist-Lennonism.

Top Bottom