Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Alex Jones

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I forgive Jones for being an entertainer. I'd go further -- I think you have to be an entertainer to communicate important truths so as to be heard and remembered. I alluded to this in the other thread. People giving grim sermons on globalism are very unloved.

The thing with all these opposition figures of various depths, degrees of sobriety and sincerity is that just don't be a disciple to any of them. Don't be a nodding donkey; apply your own reason and common-sense to whatever they say.

roc_

PI Member
Nope. NATO were helping terrorists because terrorists are the ones that can be relied upon to do their regime change dirty work. Just like Reagan used the Mujahideen -- not moderates -- as their vanguard in Afghanistan. Young Muslims writing blogs mean diddly squat. They are just the socially acceptable props media pushes out to assuage the consciences of foolish people.
Again, this is a retrospective thing. The selective drawing on of a wide gamut of events and phenomena to pick and choose those elements that reinforce certain held stereotypes emanating from certain agendas that it is desired to promote.

You go back and revisit that time, and place early on, and you find that the aspects that you selectively descend on are in reality in very scant evidence. e.g. Gallup poll: A majority of Libyans (54%) surveyed in March and April 2012 approve of the leadership of the U.S. -- among the highest approval Gallup has ever recorded in the Middle East and North Africa region, outside of Israel.

It depends the time you choose to start looking from, and the places you look, doesn't it. Another aspect well overlooked by your agenda would be likes of this etc. Crime and Punishment in Libya: Inside Gaddafi's Surveillance System - TIME

Point is to allege "NATO was helping terrorists" is a statement that while may have some scant, tenuous evidence to support it, is much more a statement that belies an ulterior agenda than saying anything really meaningful.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Again, this is a retrospective thing. The selective drawing on of a wide gamut of events and phenomena to pick and choose those elements that reinforce certain held stereotypes emanating from certain agendas that it is desired to promote.

You go back and revisit that time, and place early on, and you find that the aspects that you selectively descend on are in reality in very scant evidence. e.g. Gallup poll: A majority of Libyans (54%) surveyed in March and April 2012 approve of the leadership of the U.S. -- among the highest approval Gallup has ever recorded in the Middle East and North Africa region, outside of Israel.

It depends the time you choose to start looking from, and the places you look, doesn't it. Another aspect well overlooked by your agenda would be likes of this etc. Crime and Punishment in Libya: Inside Gaddafi's Surveillance System - TIME

Point is to allege "NATO was helping terrorists" is a statement that while may have some scant, tenuous evidence to support it, is much more a statement that belies an ulterior agenda than saying anything really meaningful.
That NATO used terrorists to destroy Libya isn't in dispute. They used them and people they had corrupted in the military. Gaddaffi never meaningful purged the Libyan military and they were always a hot bed of opposition throughout his government and very easily bribed. They've been doing the same in various other jurisdictions. What's been "restrospective" is the kind of the propaganda that you're throwing at me in an attempt to "retrospectively" sanitise brute NATO thuggery so as to sooth the nerves of fragile people at home. Recent events have affirmed my long held understanding about how woefully unreliable pollsters are on issues of hot controversy because they don't detect the Silent Tory vote. And this over polarising issues in countries at peace. How wonky would that be in a country torn apart by NATO thuggery and local NATO-AQ death squads that people would approach a NATO pollster within a pro-NATO fragment of Libya? Gallup was part of a broader Public Relations push there and there to shape opinion at home not sample it in Libya. It's common sense if you take the moment just to think it through and go deeper than the cosmetic train of thought coughed up by the tabloids.

Coolwhip

PI Member
View: https://youtu.be/ggvQdZXMGLw

Interesting video.

I believe there is something to all these rumors, and I also believe nothing will ever come of the whole thing.

Too many high level government officials involved. This will be swept under the rug.

rainymaker

PI Member
Alex Jones: issues red level emergency warning that the Govt are about to shut him down

Alex Jones did his part to get Donald Trump (a big fan) into office

Jones is now claming there is a conspiracy to shut him down

Ask Donald Trump to Fight Back Against 'Fake News' Attacks » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This is a red level emergency.

Infowars, Breitbart, the Drudge Report and other independent sources are destroying the mainstream media narrative like never before, and the establishment is getting desperate.
In an effort to try and censor the liberty movement and free speech, the mainstream media is now attempting to label legitimate news sources like Infowars as "fake news" to push towards a government-led shut down of Infowars.com.

View: https://youtu.be/kvqnKJhLH1w

How do you think all elements of society should deal with Mr Jones ? His suporters / readers ?

View: https://youtu.be/IVTYC6chmnU

Top Bottom