• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Alex Jones

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I used to think that the guy was a total nutjob.
But this year with the whole Trump/Brexit thing going on it has suddenly become very clear to me that the MSM and the "Powers that be" in general which I have previously generally trusted can not in fact be trusted at all and that they routinely twist and distort and knowingly mis-report the news to create a fake view on reality for the purpose of maintaining the status quo which suits them.

Which this new enlightenment all of a sudden Alex Jones doesnt look like a nut job at all to me and Im inclined to more look upon him as something of a visionary.

OP
Friendlymouse

Friendlymouse

PI Member
But this year with the whole Trump/Brexit thing going on it has suddenly become very clear to me that the MSM and the "Powers that be" in general which I have previously generally trusted can not in fact be trusted at all and that they routinely twist and distort and knowingly mis-report the news to create a fake view on reality for the purpose of maintaining the status quo which suits them.

Which this new enlightenment all of a sudden Alex Jones doesnt look like a nut job at all to me and Im inclined to more look upon him as something of a visionary.
I as the same, Always glued to sky news and then with all this pro immigration stuff they started pushing on us I started to look for alternative news, stuff that wasn't being edited to suit an agenda.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member

Imagine watching David Icke in 1995 and realizing he was correct.

I realized this back in about 1985

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Alex certainly is entertaining, and he has done an amazing job of waking up millions of people to the fact that they are being lied to and robbed blind by those who they had once trusted as pillars of society. I doubt if Trump could have won without Alex Jones. That said, his analysis is very primitive and he really offers no solutions. But, maybe that is not his job. He has opened the way for those who can bring solutions.

roc_

PI Member
I loathe a lot of what Chomsky is about.

But there's a fair amount of truth in what he's saying below about the Alex Jones type tendencies.

Worth a listen. Shines a stark light on a lot of posters around here though, watch out.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I loathe a lot of what Chomsky is about.

But there's a fair amount of truth in what he's saying below about the Alex Jones type tendencies.

Worth a listen. Shines a stark light on a lot of posters around here though, watch out.

I'm afraid Chomsky lost his balance when he supported the racist lynch mobs in Libya in 2011, and he has never regained it.

Top Bottom