• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Alan Parker RIP

Rose

PI Member
It isn't Mary wailing - it's Shelley Bukspan from Tel Aviv.

You're not very bright or informed, are you?
I don't care if it's Mary Martin from Ballymena it sounds awful. Ethnofusion in general sucks. The original music from the host country passed on intergenerationally in an unbroken tradition is softer on the ear.

Rose

PI Member
Yeah, yeah, yeah - why not give us a listen to YOUR latest masterworks, eh?

It's easy for any useless slob like you to point fingers and announce in haughty tones how they dislike this, that and the other. Most people with zero talents of their own choose to do as you're doing here in order to give themselves a moral leg-up that they might think themselves in a position to criticize others.

As far as I can tell from the posts you've written in the last 24hrs - it doesn't surprise me that you prefer to snipe from the safety of anonymity.

I'm guessing you're the factory floor drone type - with notions about your place in the world.

You have precisely zero to offer as far as I can see.
Cheers I really like this music

gerhard dengler

There

gerhard dengler

Mowl has been thread banned, for refusing to stop trolling posters, insulting posters and for ignoring moderator request to desist.

SwordOfStCatherine

What trolling are you referring to.................................................
Mowl you like abusing people on the interweb, this just a fact- a lot of your abuse I find witty so I don't want you banned however you do have a tendency to throw stones from the metaphorical glass house.

Top Bottom