Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Alain Soral jailed for one year in France over "anti-Semitic" remark.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Alain Soral is a French Left Nationalist political thinker known for his critiques of "Political Correctness" and Neo-Liberalism. He has long been a target of the Jewish Establishment in France and from what I can gather they managed to trump up a case against him based on a throw away comment he made in one of his articles.

French Court Sentences Antisemite Alain Soral to One-Year Prison Term for Incitement
One year in prison for saying Jews are “manipulative, domineering and hateful.” And I'll bet he didn't even say it about all Jews, but only those Jews who are “manipulative, domineering and hateful," such as the ADL and their ilk. France is completely out of control. Macron is setting himself up as a violent dictator and the police are beating and shooting innocent people on the streets.

Nice to see that Soral is a supporter of Respected Marshal Kim Jong Un and the DPRK. No doubt, that's one of the reasons the Jewish banksters want him in prison.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
One year in prison for saying Jews are “manipulative, domineering and hateful.” And I'll bet he didn't even say it about all Jews, but only those Jews who are “manipulative, domineering and hateful," such as the ADL and their ilk. France is completely out of control. Macron is setting himself up as a violent dictator and the police are beating and shooting innocent people on the streets.
I wonder much the harshness of the sentence is connected to the rise of the "Yellow Vests".

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
You just can't keep going on having Macron type figures and not collapse.

Hey, maybe Soral will wind up being in some sort of 21st century Bastille event.

Soul of Truth

This poster is aka Roc. A well known A Person concerned about immigration
DEPORTED
Top Bottom