Ahed Tamimi - Cailín lách ró-álainn

I try my best to be objective but everyone has biases. Look roc_ believes that I sell my own kids into sexual slavery if it would mean the wholesale slaughter of world wide Jewry which I'm sure you believe is lula stuff but that just shows where the willingness to label everything or everyone perceived to be against Jewish interests with the stamp of "anti-Semitism" leads to.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
She certainly looks like one of our handsome duine den lucht siúil, but I got to ask could there be a DNA throwback to when ppls from Éire were taken from the south coast by Barbary Pirates?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
She certainly looks like one of our handsome duine den lucht siúil, but I got to ask could there be a DNA throwback to when ppls from Éire were taken from the south coast by Barbary Pirates?

I doubt it a chara. Of course we have to remember that Aryan people probably lived in Palestine before any Semitic people did.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Do you mean Iranian/Persian, when i lived in Germany some ppl said that Persia was the cradle of Aryan culture?

Yes, all of that area was part of the Persian Empire. Or the Hittites were an even earlier Aryan group who settled in Anatolia \ Turkey, but who ruled much of what is now Palestine and Syria.

A lot of people in Palestine, Syria and Lebanon are descended from Italian stock due to the Roman Empire. She looks Italian. I had a Lebanonese friend over in England who was a Shia Muslima but had hair as blonde as my sister's naturally.

You anti Semites always fall for that Bob Quinn / Atlantean bullshit!!!

:rofl: