Ahed Tamimi - Cailín lách ró-álainn

I write for the Times of Israel, do I? I'm afraid the starvation is getting to your brain. Maybe you could apply to BDS to give you a few more kababs to eat. They are nice people, they wouldn't see a poor Israeli student die of hunger and cold.
Wouldn't that be ironic
Your money goes to BdS and they use it to buy food for lil ol me.

Racist liar feeds poor student via sinister organisation, would make a good headline

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Wouldn't that be ironic
Your money goes to BdS and they use it to buy food for lil ol me.

Racist liar feeds poor student via sinister organisation, would make a good headline

BDS are humanitarians. They care more for you than your criminal Zionist régime does. Go ahead, ask them for a few Shekels so you can eat tonight. Don't let your misplaced pride keep you hungry and cold.

The sinister BdS have so much of yoir dosh they could feed the entire Palestinian people, I wonder why they don't

Israel A state where all citizens can vote and participate in all aspects of society.
A situation that you would deny the new Irish, luckily you and your moronic ilk (racists) are in the minority and as such you enjoy the leadership of a gay man with Indian Heritage.
Within the Green line of the Zionist State and let us recall that the Zionist State takes up a bit more territory than that there are some fifty legal rules discriminating against "Israeli Arabs" and that is before we get unto the facts that the various "token" and "uncle Tom" indigenous Palestinians who are citizens of the Zionist State are discriminated against "in-officially". Indigenous Palestinians who are citizens of what you call "Israel" face over all a tougher time of it than Catholics did Pre-Troubles in Northern Ireland. Than there is as you well know on top of that the severe discrimination and police brutality against the Ethiopian Jews, than we come to what the Mizrachi and Sephardim face.

Within the Green line of the Zionist State and let us recall that the Zionist State takes up a bit more territory than that there are some fifty legal rules discriminating against "Israeli Arabs" and that is before we get unto the facts that the various "token" and "uncle Tom" indigenous Palestinians who are citizens of the Zionist State are discriminated against "in-officially". Indigenous Palestinians who are citizens of what you call "Israel" face over all a tougher time of it than Catholics did Pre-Troubles in Northern Ireland. Than there is as you well know on top of that the severe discrimination and police brutality against the Ethiopian Jews, than we come to what the Mizrachi and Sephardim face.
Wow Uncle Tom's, what a classy thing to say.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The sinister BdS have so much of yoir dosh they could feed the entire Palestinian people, I wonder why they don't

I said they'd give a couple of Kababs to a poor Israeli student who is so driven insane by hunger and cold that he actually thinks that I write for the Times of Israel.

I said they'd give a couple of Kababs to a poor Israeli student who is so driven insane by hunger and cold that he actually thinks that I write for the Times of Israel.
You've nothing to say except lies.
The only person that mentioned the Times was you. Unless the Times were recruiting openly racist anti Semites and Homophobes then it's highly unlikely that a liar like yourself would be on the staff even if you so wittily suggested it